A highly motivated individual with 10 years of multi experience in the FMCG Financial industry(s).
Always passionate to work in a well reputed organization for best utilization of my abilities and wants to contribute my services with innovative approaches to meet the ultimate objectives of an organization.
I am driven by the daily challenges of a busy working environment and bring creative ideas and practical solutions, manage and deliver on commitments.
I am a fast, flexible learner and team member, also delivering results under pressure and building relationships with senior executives.
• To motivate the sales team (Consultants) regarding problems in the area.
• Conducting trainings of Sales team for financial planning of individuals.
• Division of Sales Targets to the Consultants according to the territory.
• Arranging weekly meeting to report the business and plans.
• Performing field visits on critical issues and handle the business criteria.
• Responsible to achieve the quarterly targets inclusion with team.
• Responsible for overall cycle of Accounts and Admin operations in the Area Office including payment to logistic vendors, Lessee vendors, Goods or services provided vendors are paid according the company’s Policies.
• Monthly reconciliation of expenditure and Fixed and Control Assets with HO, reports the changes if any.
• Making shop rent agreements with vendors for Collection of Raw Material at located shop after mutual agreement, mostly the agreement made on 11 months and agreed price.
• Summarizing the monthly expenses occurred in area office on various accounts daily basis and report to the Manager Accounts as an overview of the budget.
• Arranging the Monthly/weekly meeting for business partners and area staff in well decorated possession as well, organizing all basics requirements like Lunch and sitting arrangement under disciplines and company policies.
• Payroll Processing, Petti Cash Management, Payments Settlement, Fund Administration
• Maintaining less than 15K cash in hand to support the field and business partners for all financial transactions.
• Disbursement of DES (Daily Expenses Statement) /voucher of filed staffs on approved criteria through joint account with the Company.
• Reconciliation of Bank Fund thoroughly however monthly validation sent to HO.
• To remain stable the joint Bank Account of the company all vouchers are sent in form of PCDV (Petti cash disbursement voucher) to HO for further reimbursement of the joint account of Area Office.
• To make sure the efficient routing of logistic and reports to the Manager Logistic for any diversion and unnecessary cost occurred.
• Conducting safety and documentation trainings to the Lower staff on monthly basis.
• Processing contractor bills on monthly basis to HRO.
• Make sure the timely payments of utility bills of units around the area.
• Analysis of daily Gain Loss, logistic cost, vendor billings and warehouse inventory record through SAP is managed.