Under direction, performs a variety of professional level accounting duties involved in preparing,
maintaining, analyzing, verifying, and reconciling complex financial transactions, statements, records,
and reports maintains the accuracy of the City's ledgers and subsidiary financial systems assists in the
preparation of assigned budgets, annual audit, and year end closing and provides highly responsible staff
assistance to assigned management staff.
The following duties are typical for this classification. Incumbents may not perform all of the listed duties and/or
may be required to perform additional or different duties from those set forth below to address business needs and
changing business practices.
1. Perform a variety of professional accounting functions supporting City-wide operations maintain
accuracy of general, revenue, and expenditure ledgers and subsidiary financial systems.
2. Reconcile financial ledgers and records prepare financial statements and reports, general and
subsidiary ledgers and supporting schedules research and resolve discrepancies.
3. Review and audit all accounts payable, purchase orders, cash receipts, business licenses, payroll,
utility billing, and other accounting records and transactions ensure money is posted to correct
accounts and that all accounts balance.
4. Provide assistance in the development of the annual budget assist in the review and validation of the
annual City budget create a variety of spreadsheets, documents, and graphs assist in preparing the
final budget document for approval by City Council.
5. Prepare bank reconciliations and related journal entries for a variety of accounts.
6. Prepare a variety of monthly, periodic, and annual financial and statistical reports and account
summaries prepare treasurer reports prepare and file annual State Controllers Report.
7. Assist in preparation of year end closings and accompanying financial reports.
8. Perform grant accounting work related to federal, state or grant agency funding.
9. Maintain and track fixed asset inventory control records for the region.
10. Participate in the year-end audit compile and prepare supporting schedules, work papers, and
financial reports as requested by auditors.
11. Prepare all taxes regarding FBR.
To control all operational activities. please review my resume.
To Control All Accounts, Production, & HR matters of PP WOVEN BAGS (POLYPROPYLENE DIVISION)