I have been working in the financial service industry for 11 years now.
Want to excel in the Telecom, Banking, Media industry as these are the most vibrant and challenging industries and I love to work in the challenging environment and prove my abilities.
I was an active part in setting up this company (based in London) hand in hand with the director from scratch which is successfully running with two offices in England and a team of 25 members.
• I am responsible for the critical analysis of the business plans of our Client Companies. Pointing out all the internal and external business risks to the company and helping them to minimize those risks.
• Review all the management, business and financial reports i.e. feasibility reports, monthly and quarterly management accounts, budgets, variance analysis, sensitivity analysis and also assisting with the projection of the business and their marketing strategies to maximize revenue.
• Responsible for the supervising and training of new staff.
• Managing all the financial operations of the UK based office and of the outsourcing department
The principal activities included preparation of high quality financial statements for a portfolio of clientele including companies, sole traders and partnerships.
• Preparing monthly management accounts, budgets and variance analysis reports.
• Reconciliation of control accounts, including bank account, creditors and debtors account, fixed assets, loan accounts, accruals, prepayments, PAYE and VAT accounts.
• Assisting partners during meeting with clients, liaison with directors of client companies, tax authorities and responding to their queries.
• Preparation of tax returns of individuals including that of directors, preparing corporation tax for companies from different industries.
• Preparation of quarterly VAT Returns and dealing with VAT inspections conducted by Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs (HMRC).
• Prioritizing time sheets and delegating work to the team, reviewing work done by them and providing feedback on a regular basis.