Looking for a highly challenging and dynamic work environment where I can transform my skills strengths knowledge to valuable work experience in a manner that will promote both individual and company growth.
Validation & follow-up of compliances of internal audit reports.
Monitors that compliance of audit reports are prepared within timelines.
Handling data/information for preparation of presentation for the Management Committee meetings.
Preparing relevant Agenda papers for Board Audit Committee meeting.
Ensure escalation of unresolved issues as per Bank’s approved guidelines.
Consultation with Unit Heads/Regional Manager/Regional Operations Manager for timely escalation and resolution of issues. Ensure escalation of unresolved issues.
Facilitate communication with the audited to enable discussion on their concerns on reports.
Consolidation of External Audit Reports and handling data for preparation of management committee meetings.
Handling Quality Assurance Review
Managing Database/Inventory (Management Audit, External Audit, Thematic reports, Suggestions, SBP issues)
Monthly reporting of outstanding issues sends to the concerned Auditee/Department.
Proper Liaising with focal persons so that compliance is received in a timely.
Monitors that compliance of SBP issues and send to group head for closure
• Branch Entry Supervision
• Handling unclaimed Account
• Income Expense Variance
• Handling Deceased Accounts
• Documentation of financial transactions.
• Open new accounts/Closing accounts
• Home Remittance, ITRS submitted to SBP
• Import Export (Documentations for Issuing I-form ,E-Form, Telegraphic Transfer )
• Handling customer queries face to face, over the phone or via correspondence.
• Clearing, Issue PO , CDR all banking operation
• Receive deposits and issuing funds upon
• Promote bank products and services
• Annual Closing
• All Banking Activities
• Reconcile account, solve vender’s issue
• Accounts Handling
• Cash Handling ( Counter Activity )
Start carrer in banking industry
• Process all staff salary.
• Ensure timely payment.
• Reconcile account, solve vender’s issue.
• Annual Closing
• All banking activities.