Â I believe that my degree in Business Administration major in Marketing fromÂ theÂ University of Sindh, Jamshoro , Digital Marketing certification,and Freelancer on Fiverr and Communication officer experienceÂ have prepared meÂ forÂ theÂ organizational position with 3 years of professional career, I haveÂ aÂ proven track recordÂ forÂ par excellence performance and delivering on high-quality outputs at Women Development Foundation Pakistan (NGO), Alkhidmat Foundation(NGO) and EFU Life Assurance.Â Â
Currently, doing Communication Officer and overseeingÂ theÂ Marketing activities and publications, M&Tools and Project Management. I think this positionÂ fits my skills & experience that encouragesÂ me toÂ apply.Â
My Area of Interest or Specialties includes Corporate Communications & Social Responsibility, ATL, BTL Management. Marketing & Advertising, Social Media Marketing, Operations Management, Management Support & Coordination, Partnerships Management, Projects Management, Business Development, Reports Writing, Research & Reports Analysis, Strategic Planning & Proposal Development, and Contracts & Agreements with FMCG & NGOs.Â
I amÂ aÂ strategic-thinker, results-driven, self-organized, proactive, creative, passionate and motivated individual, withÂ theÂ ability to multi-task and work inÂ aÂ multicultural environment.Â Â Â
Work with communications team members to conceptualize and implement communications strategies and campaigns
Establish and maintain effective relationships with stakeholders, and the public
Collaborate with management to develop and implement an effective communications strategy based on target audience
Coordination with key partners (Government and World Health Organization), religious/opinion leaders, Influencers, NGOs, CBOs, Youth forum, Women Groups Educational Institutions, Mosques and Maddarsa to ensure high quality programme planning and implementation in the UC and assigned areas.
To manage the planning, implementation and monitoring of Social Mobilization/Communication activities to enhance the awareness of the community for Polio & Routine vaccination.
Actively involved in training and capacity building initiatives for enhancing communication skills and intervention planning for field staff
Support planning, implementation and monitoring of Advocacy, Communication and Social Mobilization activities during campaigns including Polio Campaigns and other routine immunization campaigns
Ensure implementation of UC level communication activities
Raise awareness and create demand for polio vaccination through locally appropriate communication interventions.
Update promotional material and publications (brochures, videos, social media posts etc.)
Ensure Display and distribution of the IEC Material in the UC
Analysis of 10 % Tally sheets/ missed children lists in five days of the campaign to identify reasons/ patterns of refusals and areas of intervention
• Maintain progress trackers within and across the organization.
• Visit fields, training venues, etc. to do observations and to conduct interviews with beneficiaries
(Youth & Community)
• Collect and manage data acquired from the filed through direct observation, reports from the field
and discussion with the AeN team members.
• Do data analysis and prepare analytical report writing based on the data collected from various
• Provide a set of recommendations based on analytical data to ensure informed decision making.
• Write success stories of participants and of the program.
• Capture unintended results based on the observations and collected data using various M&E
• Responsible to promote Azme Naujawan on Social Media and sharing the Center activities include
Outreach, Training and SAP activities on Social Media.
• In accordance with the program team, prepare Project newsletters, brochures, and other publicity
• Responsible to prepare reports such as weekly reports, milestone reports, and success stories and
submit to donors and project coordinator timely.
• Emphasis on partnerships and collaborations with other FMCGs and NGOs to work on Sustainability Initiatives
(Corporate Social Responsibility)
• To conduct full range of activities required to prepare, submit and manage grant proposals to foundations and
corporate sources under CSR initiatives
• To research and analyze donor call for funding applications including expressions of interest and requests for
• Lead the development of an effective online presence and all published material such as Annual &Quarterly
Reports, Project Brochures, Internal & External Newsletters
• Responsible for developing and maintaining marketing and communication strategies to meet agreed company
objectives through both digital and traditional channels
• Establish and maintain relationships with current and potential funders, timely reporting sending newsletters,
briefing on running and future projects.
• Organizing Donor conferences and Participating Mega events
• To assist with other fundraising projects and initiating fundraising events.
• To draft /prepare and issue Electronic letters (E-Letters),