A skilled communicator; able to maintain cultural sensitivity, establish rapport with members of diverse groups, and promote team cohesiveness.
Highly organized and independent; able to effectively coordinate tasks to accomplish projects with timeliness and creativity.
An organized, detail-oriented, and conscientious self-starter, able to strategist and prioritize effectively to accomplish multiple tasks and stay calm under pressure.
Working as a property consultant with aim to promote and sale projects to consumers and investors, assign by star Marketing.
Incorporate policies and procedures of the company in business unit operations.Monitor and review company’s project activities and ensure that they are brought to completion within scheduled period of time and budget.Perform efficient finance management.Responsible for training and mentoring staff; motivating them all for effective performance for the general growth of the company.Analyze and explore market trends; identifying new opportunities in assigned region.Coordinate with other heads of departments, integrating objectives and ideas for organizational growth.Perform day-to-day administrative tasks, such as processing information files and other paperwork.
As an employee of Quadri Group my responsibilities include:
• Composes letters and memoranda in response to inquiries.
• Acts as liaison between the administrator or executive, subordinates or others, by transmitting
directives, instructions and assignments and following up on the status of assignments.
• Prepares agenda and collects materials for meetings, speeches, and conferences; takes minutes
and keeps records of proceedings.
• Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences
• Attend meetings and keep minutes.
• Takes and transcribes dictation on technical and confidential matters from the administrator or
• Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate
• Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
• Make travel arrangements for executives.
• Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure.
• Informs others of the administrator’s or executive’s position on issues.
• Coordinates and facilitates the administrator’s or executive's calendar to arrange appointments,
meetings, and conferences.
• Produces a variety of documents, charts, and graphs in final form.
• Reviews, proofreads, and edits documents prepared for the administrator’s or executive’s
• Assists with the establishments, revisions and maintenance of office procedures and policies.
• Compiles and maintains records, statistical information, and reports.
• Participates in and /or coordinates committees or task forces.
• Dealing with international & domestic suppliers, customers regarding the shipments of goods,
from the follow-ups to the payment issues.
<p>As an employee of Softech Microsystems my responsibilities include:</p>
<p>• Run marketing campaigns on social sites and social groups of Linked In, Face-book, Google+, and WhatsApp.</p>
<p>• Manage on-line chat portal Softech microsystems of by attending daily inquiries of customer.</p>
<p>• Generate new leads for sales team to expand company business through Telemarketing and Web searching.</p>
<p>• Update company’s official social page with product features on daily basis. Deal all the marketing and sales process including visits to customer.</p>
<p>• Create coordination between designers & customers to reduce errors in project & to meet the deadline of projects.</p>
<p>• Runs campaign regarding the product & services of company on social platforms.</p>
<p>• Coordinating with customers regarding projects & to discuss payment conditions.</p>