~ I consider myself as a responsible, creative, with initiative and punctuality, I accept with pleasure the challenges and goals that your organization could assign me, with good handle of the interpersonal relationships, ability to work in teams, ability to work under high pressure, so as to solve problems efficiently and achieve the goals set by the company and my work group.
~ I am doing MS Project Management from Riphah International University Islamabad.
~ I have done my Bachelor of Science in Electronics from Comsats University Islamabad, with majors in Power Electronics. I have worked on Project titled Pure Sine Wave Inverter using Controller and PWM.
~ I am currently Resident Engineer with 02 years of Professional experience in all phases of project design and execution from Initial design. My responsibilities are as follows:
~ Hands-On Experience of APC UPS Maintenance and Troubleshooting through “Teraterm” software
~ Worked on Metro Bus project Rwp/Isb.
~ Perform level one(L-1) technical network assistance to senior engineer teams during operations build and troubleshooting
~ Managing the Infra operations and maintenance of all assigned site and monitoring of all (APC) infrastructure equipment and systems
~ Monitoring and troubleshooting the power and cooling system of data center and deployed equipment like generator,ups,cooling units and chiller electrical
~ I have an experience in CCTV camera, Intercall systems, Access controllers, P.A systems
~ Also can worked on all electronic equipment’s esp. LCD, LED, Multimedia of Sony, Samsung
~ Gained experience and certification of PLC and SCADA
Working Responsibilities at datacentre:
1. Set points, configuration and thresholds of cooling units.
2. ATS panels Auto Relays to manual relays setting.
3. ATS timer Relay setting.
4. Wapda and generator magnetic contactors setting.
5. Installation of new equipment’s battery and power module settings
6. Setting for warning and critical errors accordingly to the set points.
7. UPS BYPASS switch setting if on but not working
8. ATS Manual Over Right Switch setting with GENSET AND WAPDA
9. Cooling Unit and UPS logs been monitored on daily basis.
10. Monitoring and troubleshooting of Data Center.
11. Ensure coverage for all shift rotation.
12. Submit daily progress reports.
13. Communicating with the Head office.
14. Maintain Generator running hour’s records.
Assembling and testing CCTV Camera+ DVRs, Inter Call system, Access Controllers related electronic equipments