I have graduated from a COMSATS university ,I possess the abilities to organize, plan and implement HR and Administration systems in an Organization work around strict scheduling and maintaining statistics of work as per the Organization requirements. Having expertise in Recruitment and Selection and Databases Management and looking after the administrative related matters of Admin and Human Resources Taking care of the quality, safety and legalities of the task has been carried out.
As Finance Officer:
• Resolve the problem in the camp, related in the camp services.
• Keep and maintain all the accounts records in soft as well as in hard form.
• Responsible to deal all the accounts of the organization and settles all matter of banks.
• Responsible to maintain ledger books for regional office and main office.
• Make sure verification of all the accounts record before auditory process,
• Responsible to submit the financial report to the finance manager for compilation, review and onwards submission to the donor.
• Make sure all the records/ accounts/ financial transactions are booked before the audit commencement.
• Responsible for the submission of monthly report in soft and as well as in Hard.
• Ensure cordial relation with the line department and audit department of the donor agency.
As Admin Officer:
• Responsible for the overall function of Admin and Finance at field level.
• Records all incoming and out-going letters and documents.
• Conveys all the required instructions and policies of the organization to the staff and the views of the regional staff to the leading body.
• Monitors administrative aspects of the regional office/staff and evaluates discipline and punctuality of the staff to the assigned tasks.
• Ensure attendance register maintain it on daily bases, keep the leave record of staff and share it with HR
• Manager on monthly bases.
• Make sure the compilation of Personal file of field staff in all contexts.
• Responsible to supervise the work, related to purchase of furniture, office equipment, computers, vehicles/motorbikes/bicycles, air conditioner and miscellaneous.
• Responsible to negotiate service agreements with vendors.
• Resolve the problem in the camp, related in the camp services.
• Decision making in the camp with approval from management.
• Assistant of admin Manager to all function in Administrative Services.
• In-charge to all transport / vehicles arrangements/ scheduling, filling system and report.
• In-charge to booking of Incoming and outgoing staff, visitors, client in the camp and travel.
• Responsible for monitoring, Inspection to all subcontractors’ camps and client.
• Responsible for booking of rooms, making daily report of person on board.
• Running the camp day-today matters, including housekeeping and maintenance.
• Supervision of the Catering services.
• Supervision of the laundry and cleaning services.
• Responsible for monitoring food preparation, security, safety regulations, cleanliness and maintenance of camp.
• Support the design of data collection tools as per project requirement;
• Support in analysis for collecting qualitative and quantitative data using surveys, semi-structured interviews, and focus groups; and support the development of easy-to-use forms, guides and interview agenda;
• Coordinate the timely collection and analysis of all program performance data and success stories;
• Contribute to the documentation of program events such as meetings, workshops, etc.; undertake visits to the field throughout Project area as needed to support and/or supervise data collection or verify data quality;
• Maintain a data management system using Excel, Access, SPSS or other data management and analysis software; Collate, consolidate and prepare reports of project data, conduct basic data analysis and interpretation, as required for reporting;
• Conduct periodic and unscheduled field visits to obtain beneficiary feedback and to ensure timely, equitable and transparent delivery of assistance to beneficiaries;
• Supervise all functions of AGHOSH AlKhidmat under the direction of Program Manager AGHOSH.
• To ensure proper office administration and confidence to exercise full control.
• Manage strict security measures.
• Admission and withdrawal of children as per laid down procedures.
• Efficient record keeping of children in every respect.
• High Quality Care and maintenance of Discipline at Aghosh.
• Assist Program Manager to plan and develop SOPs for AGHOSH.
• Manage all the guests/ donors related issues and fund raising.
• make and provide all the reports related with donors or AGHOSH.
• Coordinate with guardians and keep them informed about the performance of their children.
• Fulfill the educational health, personality, grooming and all motherly and fatherly responsibilities of children.
TOT of 10 Skills
1. IDENTITY 6. LEADERSHIP
2. INCLUSION 7. COMMUNICATION
3. RELATIONSHIPS 8. RESILIENCE
4. GOAL SETTING 9. SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
5. TEAMWORK 10. STORY TELLING
• Assessment, identification, of Potential High Schools (30 Girls/Boys) for project
• Liaise with Line Department (Government EDO, Partners(TCF), etc)
• Recruit, Select and Train 30 Coaches, 30 Assistant Coaches and 150 Youth leaders
• Administrative/ support to 80 Community sports programs
• Monitoring and Training the project Related activities (Daily/weekly)
• Training of Trainers Coaches and youth leaders Separately (Girls/ Boys)
• Monthly stipendRs.½ Million distribution to Coach and Youth team Leader
• Conduct Community events in schools/ Villages
Three Two One Bhago’s albums – Flickr:
• https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/albums/
Projects: RAHA, KOICA, JICA, IDPS Return and IDPs intervention
• Master trainer SPHERE, social mobilization, PRA, CAP, Social map, transit walk, Assessment, Reporting data base, Record keeping, Procurement, .
• Report writing, conceptual, formal informal, weekly quarterly and completion.
& Donor Project Type Area Date Total months
Refugee Affected and Hosting Areas (RAHA) Community infrastructure Khyber Agency January 2013 to April 2014 15 months
Activities: Identification and assessment affected villages/people, CCB formation, register and training (Record keeping, procurement, construction),
Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA) Community-led Infrastructures Projects Swabi, Mardan, Charsadda, Swat and Bajaur Agency July 2011 to December 2012 18 months
Activities:CCB training, monitoring of 700 projects and reporting, event management,
Pakistan Settlements Flood Recovery Project (PSFRP)
Japan International Cooperation Agency - JICA
Sustainable Relief And Recovery Through Participatory Rural Appraisal (PRA), Community Action Planning (CAP)
Community Infrastructures And One Room Shelter Nowshera, Charsada, Dir (Lower & Upper) January 2011 to June 2011 6 months
Behavior Change Communication for Positive Change and HySter in Schools
Government of Japan “HySter” Activities;Poster competition, Puppet Show, Awareness through Juma Sermon, Awareness Walk, Event Celebration on different International 1 month
Activities: Social mobilization (PRA, CAP, Social map, transit walk etc) training to staff, coordination meeting with line departments, monitoring of 2500 shelters and HySter activities.
USAID Social and technical support, monitoring, training of 350 participants of Implementing Partners Districts Mardan, SwabiCharsadda and Sultan Was in Buner July 2010 to December 2010 6 months
Improving Living conditions of IDPs out off camps through WASH Interventions
UN-CERF Tents, hygiene kits distribution, co
• Assist in the project name: “Diagnostic Review of Existing Governance-Enhancing and Anti-Corruption Provisions”, “Review of GAC Risk Control Frameworks", "Literature Review of Past, Present, and Evolving GAC Practices, Strategies and Instruments".
• Preparing Expression of Interest for the different projects.
• Report writing and formatting for assign projects.
• Survey for data collection in Lahore and Multan city,
• Data collection of projects assign by DFID & World Bank.
• Performed other related duties as required and assigned.
• Monitor the performance of SMT's and different project; frequent field visits, maintain weekly and monthly records and coordinate the region weekly.
• Perform liaison duties with other staff. Organize work and distribution of paper in/out flow within the office.
• Perform any other duties as directed by project management
Conducting RCA qualitative research method in 5 District of Punjab and KP; Layah, Sahiwal, Chakwal, Nowshehra, Mardan
Following research principles highlight the key ways that RCA differs from other methods:
• Living with rather than visiting (meeting the family in their own environment, understanding family dynamics and how days and nights are spent);
• Having conversations rather than conducting interviews (there is no note taking, putting people at ease and on an equal footing with the outsider);
• Learning rather than finding out (suspending judgment, letting people who experience poverty take the lead in defining the agenda and what is important);
• Centering on the household and interacting with families rather than users, communities or groups;
• Being experiential in that researchers themselves take part in daily activities (collecting water, cooking, cultivation, etc.) and accompany household members (to school, to market, to health clinic, etc.);
• Including all household members and understanding relationships, rather than selecting individual respondents;
• Using private space rather than public space for disclosure (an emphasis on normal, ordinary lives);
• Accepting multiple realities rather than public consensus (gathering diversity of opinion, including “smaller voices “)
• Interacting in ordinary daily life with frontline service providers (accompanying host household members in their interactions with local service providers, meeting service providers, e.g., teachers as they go about their usual routines);
• Taking a cross-sectoral view, although each study has a special focus, the enquiry is situated within the context of everyday life rather than simply (and arguably artificially) looking at one aspect of people’s lives or on one specific sector.