I have graduated from a COMSATS university,I possess the abilities to organize, plan and implement HR and Administration systems in an Organization work around strict scheduling and maintaining statistics of work as per the Organization requirements. Having expertise in Recruitment and Selection and Databases Management and looking after the administrative related matters of Admin and Human Resources Taking care of the quality, safety and legalities of the task have been carried out.
As Training Coordinator:
Conducted following Trainings with Directorate of Health KP:
· Training on 1st Dose of Inject: Organized six-days training of 1200 Lady Health Workers on 1st dose of Injectable to support Task Sharing for Family Planning in Peshawar and Malakand.
· Family Planning orientation in medical colleges: Organize orientation of 1000 Female Medical Students (Medical Colleges) on Family Planning (KGMC Peshawar)
· MISP integration in health: Organize three stakeholders' consultations to explore opportunities of integrating MISP in government development plans (PC 1/ contingency framework/health sector strategy of the government or any other framework).
· Training on FP HRB protocols: Training of women medical officers, health care providers (paramedics/nurses) on Human Rights Based Family Planning Protocols
· Conduct Training of Women Medical Officers on PPFP Postpartum/Post-abortion Family Planning
· Conduct Training of 55 Female Health Care Providers (Paramedics/Nurses) on Postpartum/Post-abortion Family Planning
· Training of Private sector Doctors on HRB FP Protocols/ Revised WHO Family Planning Guidelines. December 18th to 20th, 2019 in Peshawar.
· LHWs training on injectable: Conduct Training of Lady Health Workers on 1st dose of Injectable to Support Task Sharing for Family Planning.23rd to 29th September 2019 in Swat.
· WMO training on CMoRs: Training of 25 Women Medical Officers/Female Health Care Providers on clinical management of rape survivors on 7th to 9th November 2019 in Abbottabad.
· HTSP Training of health staff: Training of 25 Women Medical Officers/Female Health Care Providers on healthy timing and spacing pregnancies. On 19th to 21st Sept 2019 in Abbottabad.
As Finance Officer:
· Keep and maintain all the accounts records in soft as well as in hard form.
· Responsible to deal all the accounts of the organization and settles all matter of banks.
· Responsible to maintain ledger books for regional office and main office.
· Make sure verification of all the accounts record before auditory process,
· Responsible to submit the financial report to the finance manager for compilation, review and onwards submission to the donor.
· Make sure all the records/ accounts/ financial transactions are booked before the audit commencement.
· Responsible for the submission of monthly report in soft and as well as in Hard.
· Ensure cordial relation with the line department and audit department of the donor agency.
As Admin Officer:
· Perform overall function of Admin and Finance at field level.
· Records all incoming and out-going letters and documents.
· Conveys all the required instructions and policies of the organization to the staff and the views of the regional staff to the leading body.
· Monitors administrative aspects of the regional office/staff and evaluates discipline and punctuality of the staff to the assigned tasks.
· Ensure attendance register maintain it on daily bases, keep the leave record of staff and share it with HR, Manager on monthly bases.
· Make sure the compilation of Personal file of field staff in all contexts.
· Supervise the work, related to purchase of furniture, office equipment, computers, vehicles/motorbikes/bicycles, air conditioner and miscellaneous.
Negotiate service agreements with vendors.
• Support the design of data collection tools as per project requirement;
• Support in analysis for collecting qualitative and quantitative data using surveys, semi-structured interviews, and focus groups; and support the development of easy-to-use forms, guides and interview agenda;
• Coordinate the timely collection and analysis of all program performance data and success stories;
• Contribute to the documentation of program events such as meetings, workshops, etc.; undertake visits to the field throughout Project area as needed to support and/or supervise data collection or verify data quality;
• Maintain a data management system using Excel, Access, SPSS or other data management and analysis software; Collate, consolidate and prepare reports of project data, conduct basic data analysis and interpretation, as required for reporting;
• Conduct periodic and unscheduled field visits to obtain beneficiary feedback and to ensure timely, equitable and transparent delivery of assistance to beneficiaries;
• Supervise all functions of AGHOSH AlKhidmat under the direction of Program Manager AGHOSH.
• To ensure proper office administration and confidence to exercise full control.
• Manage strict security measures.
• Admission and withdrawal of children as per laid down procedures.
• Efficient record keeping of children in every respect.
• High Quality Care and maintenance of Discipline at Aghosh.
• Assist Program Manager to plan and develop SOPs for AGHOSH.
• Manage all the guests/ donors related issues and fund raising.
• make and provide all the reports related with donors or AGHOSH.
• Coordinate with guardians and keep them informed about the performance of their children.
• Fulfill the educational health, personality, grooming and all motherly and fatherly responsibilities of children.
TOT of 10 Skills
1. IDENTITY 6. LEADERSHIP
2. INCLUSION 7. COMMUNICATION
3. RELATIONSHIPS 8. RESILIENCE
4. GOAL SETTING 9. SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
5. TEAMWORK 10. STORY TELLING
• Assessment, identification, of Potential High Schools (30 Girls/Boys) for project
• Liaise with Line Department (Government EDO, Partners(TCF), etc)
• Recruit, Select and Train 30 Coaches, 30 Assistant Coaches and 150 Youth leaders
• Administrative/ support to 80 Community sports programs
• Monitoring and Training the project Related activities (Daily/weekly)
• Training of Trainers Coaches and youth leaders Separately (Girls/ Boys)
• Monthly stipendRs.½ Million distribution to Coach and Youth team Leader
• Conduct Community events in schools/ Villages
Three Two One Bhago’s albums – Flickr:
• https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/albums/
Projects: RAHA, KOICA, JICA, IDPS Return and IDPs intervention
• Master trainer SPHERE, social mobilization, PRA, CAP, Social map, Transit walk, Assessment, Reporting, Data base, Record keeping, Procurement Distribution.
• Report writing, conceptual, formal informal, weekly quarterly and completion.
Served in 15 District of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa: Peshawar, Swabi, Mardan, Charsadda, Swat, Buner, Khyber Agency, Bajaur Agency, Mohamad Agency, Dir (Lower & Upper), D I Khan, Hungu, Kohat. From May 2009 to April 2014 (5 Years)
i. Refugee Affected and Hosting Areas (RAHA): Community infrastructure Khyber Agency January 2013 to April 2014 (15 months)
Activities: Identification and assessment affected villages/people, CCB formation, register and training (Record keeping, procurement, construction),
ii. Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA): Community-led Infrastructures Projects Swabi, Mardan, Charsadda, Swat and Bajaur Agency July 2011 to December 2012 (18 months)
Activities: CCB training, monitoring of 700 projects and reporting, event management,
Pakistan Settlements Flood Recovery Project (PSFRP)
iii. Japan International Cooperation Agency – JICA: Sustainable Relief and Recovery Through Participatory Rural Appraisal (PRA), Community Action Planning (CAP)
Community Infrastructures and One Room Shelter: Nowshera, Charsada, Dir (Lower & Upper) January 2011 to June 2011 (6 months)
Behavior Change Communication for Positive Change and HySter in Schools
Government of Japan “HySter” Activities; Poster competition, Puppet Show, Awareness through Juma Sermon, Awareness Walk, Event Celebration on different International (1 month)
Activities: Social mobilization (PRA, CAP, Social map, transit walk etc) training to staff, coordination meeting with line departments, monitoring of 2500 shelters and HySter activities.
iv. IDPS RETURNEE: USAID Social and technical support, monitoring, training of 350 participants of Implementing Partners Districts Mardan, Swabi, Charsadda and Sultan Was in Buner July 2010 to December 2010 (6 months)
Activities: Improving Living conditions of IDPs out of camps through WASH Interventions
UN-CERF Tents, hygiene kits distribution, construction of latrines and installation of hand pump Hungu and Kohat (May 2009 to June 2010 3 months)
v. IDP INTERVETION: USAID Emergency Assessment and distribution of tents and shelter Districts Mardan, Swabi, Charsadda (18 months)
Activities: SPHERE training to staff, Attend UNDSS security training, emergency assessment and distribution.
• Assist in the project name: “Diagnostic Review of Existing Governance-Enhancing and Anti-Corruption Provisions”, “Review of GAC Risk Control Frameworks", "Literature Review of Past, Present, and Evolving GAC Practices, Strategies and Instruments".
• Preparing Expression of Interest for the different projects.
• Report writing and formatting for assign projects.
• Survey for data collection in Lahore and Multan city,
• Data collection of projects assign by DFID & World Bank.
• Performed other related duties as required and assigned.
• Monitor the performance of SMT's and different project; frequent field visits, maintain weekly and monthly records and coordinate the region weekly.
• Perform liaison duties with other staff. Organize work and distribution of paper in/out flow within the office.
• Perform any other duties as directed by project management