An organized, detail-oriented, conscientious self-starter, able to strategize and prioritize effectively to accomplish multiple tasks with diversified experience more than 11 years in Banking Operations, Administration, Cash Management’s Projects & Sales Management. Individual With Strong Work Ethics, Writing, Presenting and Interpersonal Skills with Capacity to Function Well under Pressure and Display a High Level of Competence in a Rapidly Evolving Work Environment.
• 1. Heading Shared Service Unit (SSU).
1.1. Monitoring to provide Nadra Verysis & eCIB well in time as per agreed TAT with Business.
1.2. Highlighting issues of branches regarding Nadra & eCIB and helping them to get resolved from BSG.
1.3. Corresponding with SBP and Nadra for the resolution of different issues at their level.
2. Heading Clearing Unit of North.
2.1. Keeping Close eye on the clearing of north region to process well in time.
2.2. Making sure to reconcile errorless clearing of north region at day end.
3. Performing CRR (Collateral Release Request) Function.
3.1. Approving Collateral Movement from Admin Vault to Cash Vault at the time of Account closing.
3.2. Maintaining detailed MIS of all accounts which were deviated under different scenarios.
4. Handling Loanware & MORR Project.
4.1. Executing loanware training to rollout MORR project in North location.
4.2. Trouble shooting of all issues faced by branches regarding Loanware and tablets.
5. Pay Order management.
5.1. Approving Pay Orders up to certain limit.
5.2. Handing over PO inventory systematically to branches.
6. Performing Role of Risk Champion in Operations Dept.
6.1. Acting as mediator between branches and compliance to rectify the regulatory breaches.
6.2. Highlighting breaching within Dept and suggesting its resolutions.
7. Management of Fresh Currency.
7.1. Coordination with SBP to arrange fresh currency for Branches.
7.2. Distribution of Fresh currency.
8. Approving Release of Collateral in case of Power of attorney and lost document.
9. Processing Premature TDR & TDC termination request systematically.
• Supervising Centralized Inward & Outward Clearing at Hub Level
• Approving Pay Order, Demand Draft Etc. at Hub Level at Limit of 500,000 To 5,000,000
• Approving Collateral Movement from Admin Vault to Cash vault
• Approving Release of Collateral in Case Power of Attorney and Lost Document
• Monitoring Cash Holding in Branches and approving cash holding as per assigned limits.
• Handing over Pay Orders systematically to branches.
• Processing Premature TDR & TDC Termination Request Systematically.
• Management Of Funds from HO to Branches, From Branches to HO and from Own Bank to Other Banks.
• Management of Secured Stationary i-e Secured Packets, Term Deposit Certificates, Pay Order & Counter Cheque Books etc. at hub Level & its timely disbursement
• Approval of Cash Transfer before its movement through MSV & MSC
• Monitoring High Value Transaction i-e cash withdrawal, funds transfer RTGS transfer and internal transfer.
• Processing of Centralized Inward & Outward Clearing at 2nd Level.
• Systematically Execution of POS Settlements
• Preparation of Reference Letters as per costumer request
• Handling NIFT Invoices and managing their payments
• Issuing WHT Certificates to NIFT against its Payments.
• Maintaining of Cash and Collateral Vault insurance of North Branches Fcs ,SSC /MSC/MSV.
• Creation of different kind of TEMP and Permanent ID’s for Branches and Fcs
• Working on Behalf of CSO. CO, OM through Offline ID’s and compiling its reconciliation.
• Posting of Instruments through CBA at the time of Clearing.
• Managing Health Insurance of Collateral Loans, Compiling its claim record and preparing employees’ Health insurance Incentives.
• Funds Transfers from Head office to North Region Branches and maintaining record on daily monthly and yearly basis
• Shifting Portfolio systematically one location to other as per branch request.
• Systematic Transaction reversals at HO level
• Cancellation of Loans at costumer Request.
• Update and Maintain Teller Limits of North Branches/ FCS s
Banking Operations includes almost same responsibilities mentioned under the head of Associate Manager Hub Operation.
• Searching and hiring new premises for Branches, Sale Centres and Community Centres.
• Monitoring of renovation work of Branches, Sale Centres and Community Centres.
• Procurement of Vehicles, Generators, Office Stationary and other Misc. items.
• Verification and Processing for all Vendor Bills.
• Transfer Gold packets from Branch vault to Admin vault and from Admin vault to Branch vault in branches.
• Deployment and Maintenance of Vehicles & Generators throughout North region.
• Processing Overtime of all Drivers and security guards.
• Dealing with hotel bookings and reservations
• Reaching 100% Inbound sales targets, increasing profits and trying to minimize running cost.
• Dealing with customer service issues such as queries ,complaints and processing costumer claims
• Overseeing stock control and having inventory twice in month.
• Management of all store operational issues, to include store housekeeping, store administrative duties, price changes, handling damaged products, and returns etc.
• One of the major responsibilities is to make the customers feel safe and comfortable in the store that the customer leaves the store with a pleasant smile.
• Ensuring promotions are accurate and merchandised to the company’s standards.
• Preparing different Statements i.e. Stock Statement, Accounting Stock Statement, Salary Statement twice in month.
• Encourage store employees to take ownership for their performance and career development plans; follow up on a regular basis.
• Making Sure to close store 100 % reconciled financially.