Networking and Server Operations installing and troubleshooting, WAN, LAN and gained expertise in handling Router, Switch, Modems and Server Machine.
Experienced with Windows 2003/2008/2012, Linux, Active Directory design, installation and deployment of enterprise-wide Group Policies using Active Directory components.
Abilities in mapping client's requirements, custom designing solutions identifying complex information systems management. Monitoring network maintenance activities and ensuring prompt troubleshooting of network problems.
Preparing maintaining servers, network documentation procedures, addressing performance bottlenecks ensuring maximum network uptime. Possess conceptual knowledge in managing troubleshooting networks consisting of Cisco Routers/Switches and Firewall.
Outstanding administrative, communication and interpersonal skills, bolstered by liaising with clients and working as part of a team during employment in metrorealtyflorida,eservmd, Frequency Star Computers LLC Dubai with customer-oriented environments.
Responsible for retiring, upgrading, testing of PMI owned andriod app (GMS) used by Agronomy department of PMI.
Managing AD tasks, providing access to users for PMI resouces.
Responsible for raising POs, PRs and performing GRs in SAP for IT services/items provided by vast numbers of vendors.
Managing shared mailbox creation, ownership, add and removal of users to DL etc.
SNOW (Service NOW) administration, management process, CI records, VIP ticket handling, and managing IT support with a team.
Managing IMDL or Identity Management Data Layer for providing roles, access to users/machines as per requirement with proper procedure.
Responsible for providing support in GLAP, GLAD applications used in GLT for tobacco purchase/buying to users and communicating issues to a vendor known as Paperless.
Managing OSDT2012 which is a primary tool used for provisioning images in PMI focused OS deployment.
Â Respond to all support requests in a prompt, professional and courteous manner
Â Accountable for quality and efficiency aspects of each customer query, in line with customer expectations and SLAs
Complete follow-on actions as appropriate
Invoke escalation procedure both technical and non-technical in a prompt and timely manner
Responsible for logging calls reported to the Service Desk via Telephone or Email
Â Resolving 1st and 2nd line support calls, including AD Admin, Permissions, Application
Support, etc, escalating to 3rd Parties where necessary
Â Monitor incident and request progress against SLA targets, liaising with support groups and keeping customers informed of progress
Quality check and close resolved support calls with agreement of customers
Following IT procedures e.g. ITIL and strictly complying with our Policies as well as customers
Produce Management Information as required by the Service Desk Manager
Use remote access software to interrogate end user PCs to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues
Central part of identifying improvement opportunities
Management of overall network, core, distribution and access layers at the Diyar International Public School, Fujairah.
• Switches (WS-C3850-12S, WS-2960X, Catalyst 2960-XR, CISCO 3560), HP 2910al, CISCO Routers (2921 as a voice gateway).
• Managing, Administering and troubleshooting Aruba wireless LAN controller and access points.
• Managing, Administering and troubleshooting Office 365 exchange.
• Managing and administering Windows server 2012 R2 in a school environment.
• Providing IT supports to the admin staff and teaching staff.
• Troubleshooting, managing and configuring Microsoft servers, and network infrastructure.
• Management and configuration of Fortigate 100D Firewall, monitoring traffic, access policy, spam filtration, and LAN to WAN vice versa communication.
•Configuration of various devices, hardware, software at center, configuration includes MS Windows Servers 2012, Routers, Switches, DVRs, NVRs, CCTVs, Security machines and Apple devices.
• Managing and administering CUCM and cisco unity.
1. Management of overall network at the center, including Microsoft and Linux Servers, CISCO Switches (Catalyst 2950, Catalyst 2960-x series), CISCO Routers (2800 series).
2. Installing, managing and troubleshooting MS exchange server 2010, MS servers, Linux servers.
3. Linux system administration, Linux RAID, DNS, DHCP configuration, and conducting online exam of FCPS I, II.
4. Providing IT support at workshops and center offices,IT solutions for different issues regarding OS and apps.
5. VMWARE ESXI virtualization infrastructure, UVC lifesize server for broadcasting videos and
recording the live streaming.
6. Conducting IT workshops to the medical professional and provide level 1, level 2 support to users on a daily basis
7. Management and configuration of Endian Firewall, monitoring traffic, access policy, spam filtration, proxy and LAN to WAN vice versa communication.
8. Configuration of various devices, hardware, software at center, configuration includes MS Windows Servers 2008/2012, Routers, Switches, DVRs, NVRs, CCTVs, Security machines and Apple devices.
9. Video Conferencing with Lifesize and Polycom QDX 6000, QDX 7000, its recording and facilitation
8. Structure cabling, terminations with cable estimation, testing, tracing and troubleshooting of LAN data and voice cabling.
1. Management of AD, DNS, Resources utilization, implementing and designing Group
Policies at numerous sites all over UAE Dubai.
2. Installation, configuring and providing maintenance support to various clients for Windows Server 2008/2012.
3. Installation and Configuration of VPN site to site for secure communication.CISCO Routers, Switches,Firewall installation and configuration.
4. Remote Desktop Connectivity of clients with server using CALs, guiding users to access their accounts.
5. Configuration of various devices, hardware, software at active sites. Configuration includes MS Windows Servers, Routers, Switches, DVRs,NVRs,PABX, and Security Systems.
6. Providing IT support to diverse clients at sites all over UAE Dubai in almost every IT aspect.
7. Installing security systems, Attendance machine, Finger print machines, magnetic locks, Bio-metric Systems, CCTV
Cameras and making online Cameras on smartphones.
8. Cabling , Installing, programming and configuration of various telephone Systems PABX.
Structure cabling, terminations with cable estimation. Testing, tracing and troubleshooting of LAN cabling for Data and Voice.
9. Fiber optics splicing, testing and implementation for du and Etisalat as a Subcontractor.
10. Websites registration, maintaining DNS records entries, Web Hosting and Email troubleshooting, configuration.
My responsibilities includes..
1. Windows 2003/2008 Active Directory design, installation and deployment of
enterprise-wide Group Policies using Active Directory components
2. Installing & Configuration of DHCP, DNS, Active Directory Roles, Permissions, Group Policies in Server 2008
3. Windows server 2008 Active Directory administration
Managed Network and standalone Printers.
4. Provide software and hardware helpdesk support for all internal and remote end users.
Administration and troubleshooting of Microsoft Outlook 2010
5. Daily Management of Servers, monitoring its peak and smooth performance
6. Installing Active Directory, Maintaining active directory including security domains, user profiles as well as other resources on the network
7. Installing Microsoft Exchange 2010, creating mail boxes, Troubleshooting Email propagations and user Quotas Management
8. FTP server Management, creating FTP accounts on server, Publishing IP for FTP on server at Firewall.
9. Daily and scheduled Servers Backups and monitoring disk Capacity.
10. Hyper – V, Plan Implement Server Virtualization and Load Balancing. Used to create Virtual server and joining it to Domain. Providing Remote access to clients on servers and to utilizes resources available.
11. Server Tune up, Security, User Profile Management.
12. Manage Servers, Network Security, Antivirus, Firewall
Managing mail servers, Accounts Quota, Email routing Backups
Email Account Managements, Creating and setting up Email accounts on outlook for users and providing them support for Emails. Troubleshooting Email in / out flow and repairing it.
13.Web Hosting and Websites Registration, maintaining DNS records, MX records and monitoring websites performance.
14. Providing Remote Desktop Support to clients and users (Skype / Log me in / Team viewer).
15. Website Maintenance and developments, updating information on websites and layout of web pages.
1. Primary duties included installing and configuring Windows Server 2008, XP, Vista, Mac OS.
2. Managed and Administered Windows XP and Windows 7 workstations and laptop
3. Maintenance and Repair / Troubleshooting IT devices and software
4. Tool Support, Network Adaption, Regular Maintenance of LAN/WAN devices and systems
5. Microsoft Office 2010 products - Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, Internet Explorer, Windows XP, desktops, laptops,
printers, networked copiers, NIC's, basic LAN/WAN connectivity and others as assigned