A Professional Individual with a natural leadership skill and excellent organizational & interpersonal skills to secure a position and want to contribute in success of organization by giving an outstanding performance and achievements
Responsible of assigning task and training staff.
• Lead the horticulture team in creating and maintaining horticultural landscape display.
• Responsible for bedding, plant selection, care and layout.
• Developing the largest landscaping project Central Park (25 acre park) of Bahria Town Karachi.
• Develops and monitor departmental structure and responsibilities to accomplish short and long term goals.
• Understanding and actively participating in Environmental, Health and Safety responsibilities by following company policy, procedures and training.
• Establish and maintain high horticultural standards and practices, providing directions, training and motivation for the horticultural staff.
1) Assigns workers to duties, such as maintenance & development .
2) Directly supervises 15 supervisory and 150 labor staff.
3) Manages and supports overall plant health and soil nutrition strategies for all gardens to include sustainable gardening practices and integrated pest management in the outdoor and indoor gardens.
4) Estimates work-hour requirements to plant, cultivate, or harvest, and prepares work schedule.
5) Confers with management to report conditions, plan planting and harvesting schedules, and to discuss changes in fertilizer, herbicides, or cultivating techniques.
6) Manage overall irrigation and calculate the water requirements of trees.
7) Maintains records of employees' hours worked, and work completed.
8) Prepares and submits written or oral reports of personnel actions, such as performance evaluations, hires, promotions, and discipline.
9) Observes plants, flowers, shrubs, and trees in greenhouses, cold frames, or fields to ascertain condition.
10) Reviews employees' work to ascertain quality and quantity of work performed.
- Manage team of Agri and Minerals.
- Organize Internal Trainings in order to boost up employees interest.
-Manage Daily Operational activites.
- Create detail reports on daily, weekly & monthly basis and annual expenses.
- Inspection of horticulture fields.
- Field visit and consulting horticultural practices.
- Manage procurement of team.
- Respond effeciently to customers.
- Documentation and Control.
- Controlling of all purchases and expenses of department.
- Implement policies and protocols that will mantain future company operations.
- Deals with Local & International Clients.
- Handle Cargo vessel operations.
- Schedule logistic operations with clients.
- Perform Draught Survey of Bulk vessel.
- Supervise Quality & Quantity inspection of Rice,Sugar,Wheat,Pulses etc.
- Conduct Field Audits.
- Analysis of specific Agri. Products.
- Cordinate with client and Manage subordinates.
Responsible at actively research potential clients and pursue new business relationships develop.
Work with management to develop and implement business development strategy for a defined territory.
Coordinate with management and clients to identify business development opportunities with existing and new clients.
Travel to customer site and trade-shows to promote companys services.
Pursuit materials and regularly present in client meetings.
Negotiated prices, terms of sales and service agreements.
Evaluated current service needs and satisfaction levels with established customers.
Maintain existing business relationships through continuous client follow-up, responding to client inquiries and resolving problems on their behalf.
Reporting to Senior Business Development Manager.
Agro Commodity Quality & Quantity Inspection
On spot Rice Analyzing
Agriculture Cargo Inspection
Agri. logistics Supply Chain Management.
Cotton Q&Q Inspection
Maintain Office Records.
Maintain Purchase Orders.
Meeting with clients.