I am an Electrical engineer currently working as Procurement Manager in SKYLED. I have worked as Production and Application engineer in the same organization for 2 years.
Having an engineering degree always provide me an edge for efficiently procuring the suitable product at the suitable price.
I have Diploma in International Trade Management from Pakistan Institute of Management that also helped me in better understanding how the whole process is done effectively.
• Locate foreign and local vendors for material, equipment or supplies and interact with them in order to determine
product availability, quality and term of sale.
• Resolved technical issues between vendors, production and engineering and negotiated best possible price for
materials. Identified target suppliers, established expectations, action plans and results to deliver required
improvements and sustainability.
• Maintain records of goods ordered and received.
• Collaboration with store department to record actual stats of inventory.
• Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment.
• To resolve vendor or contractor grievances and claim against supply and suppliers.
• To deal with clearing and forwarding agents.
• Prepare reports regarding market conditions and merchandise costs.
• Analyze market and delivery system in order to assess present and future material availability.
• Look after all the negotiation from origin till ware house.
• Create and execute development plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
• Responsibility to look after all the activities of after sale and talk with customer to give satisfactory solutions. Reply
all the complaints in the form of email or letter from customers as well as from distributors.
• Responsible to provide Lighting solution by reading Auto Cad drawing of building/industry.
• In case of any installation at site, arrange work force in time and documents all the services provided.
• Responsible to provide Load Management Chart against conventional and LED Lights.
• Maintain the necessary parts or arrange for timely repairing and delivery of lights.
• Timely feedback to procurement manager for quality improvements of lights or its parts.
• Respond to all the emails from Sale staff regarding after sale, production, QC and timely delivery of products.
• To take full responsibility in terms of production and quality targets and to ensure the smooth running of the
Intern in Operation Access Network
Intern in Technical Operations.
intern in Electrical and instrumentation