Working in Plant Engineering department of Pakistan cables having 4 years of experience.I have supervised versatile projects including small and large scale projects have budget more than 20 Million . Ability to oversee and manage hundreds of individuals while ensuring timely completion of project deadlines all while remaining on or under budget.
Also have good command on maintenance of utilities and HVAC, Attended the training on absorption chiller from China at Shuangliang
Versatile knowledge as performed many projects which includes Mechanical, Civil & Electrical
• Prepare project feasibility report, estimates, deliverable and board presentations.
• Identify and prioritize risks & develop options and actions to reduce threats to project objectives.
• Liaising with consultant and designer on determining technical specification of equipment.
• Monitor & ensure engineering design compliance to area budget and successfully mitigate potential cost overrun by making
• Initiate best practices and ensure all engineering & operations activities are in compliance with HSE requirement.
• Negotiate/manage engineering, procurement & construction contract and achieve the objectives within budget without compromising on quality of work.
• Prepare of maintenance reports i.e. daily activities, monthly annual reports problem and fault analysis reports.
• Performs maintenance and corrective actions on machines/Instruments.
• Responsible for maintaining utilities and plant such as compressed air system, cooling towers , chillers ,Heat exchangers, ACs/FCs , oil boilers ,pumps, lifters and Generators (Two 1MW and 280KW).
• Installation curing plant for XLPE cable from Thermal Oil Boiler (0.4Million Kcal).
• Installation new wire drawing machine with NIEHOFF.
• Installation of fire hydrant System.
• Installation of square type cooling towers.
• First time implementation of machine condition monitoring i.e. Vibration analysis, temperature and noise.
• Implementation of pump alignment and belt alignment tools for pumps cooling towers and machines.
• Ultrasonic thickness testing of air vessels from SGS.
• Successfully implement HSE compliance in factory.
• Re-design CHP system for hot water chiller and WHRB.
• Re-install compressed air and natural gas pipe lines and reduced losses up to zero percent.
• Installation of energy analyzers for and up till collect important data next phase is to re-design system.
• Construction of new MS shed of 12000sq.ft. with overhead crane of 10Tons capacity