Good Team Management ability which always keeps me to maintain Multiple Tasks & Targets of Organization. I have more than 9 years of experience in Multinational Restaurants operations, achieving Sales & delighting the customers. Seeking career opportunity that can help me to gain more expertise and work responsibilities in progressive organization.
Restaurant Operations Management
Food Costing, Budgeting & inventory Projection
Sales & Marketing Management
Training & Development
Grievance handling and conflict resolution
Ability to Work Under Pressure
Leadership and Management Competencies
Good Analytical, written and Oral Communication skills
<div><p>To Lead, Plan, And Perform Financial (Expenses) And Operational (Factory/Warehouses) Audits.
Recommended Change In Procedures That Resulted In A 50% Reduction In Company Bad-Debt Ratio In A Major Business Unit.
Initiated Follow-Up Efforts To Assure Compliance With Enterprise wide Strategic Risks.
To Lead Fraud Investigation Audit Which Lead To The Successful Prosecution And Recovery.
Managed, Coordinated, And Facilitated Each Assigned Audit.
Performed Work On Complex Or High Risk Audit Areas As Assigned.
Reviewed Work Papers As Completed By Staff, Validating Exceptions And The Feasibility Of Suggested Resolutions.</p></div>
<div><p>Prior duties to keep look after daily cash collection from nationwide 90 stores and check credit/deposit the same collection on real time with the coordination of bank and bank statement(s).
Pre-audit of daily/weekly/monthly detail sales (channel wise) i.e.
1. POS (point of sales)
3. Credit cards (multiple banks)
4. Loyalty sales
5. Coupons (cash, prepaid & postpaid)
6. Delivery sale/orders.
7. Online sales (food panda, eatoye, web online, fonepay & etc.)
From all these prospectus of sales keep tracking daily sales to check manipulation, theft & discrepancies; and ask for reasoning from concern department(s).
To check petty cash expenses claimed as per sop of nationwide Store(s) before process.
Weekly reimbursement & disbursements of nationwide 90 restaurant Petty cash expenses.
Reporting MIS and share with head of department(s).
Conducting the sessions for reviewing P&L to the second line of Restaurant’s management.
Strong knowledge to monitor stock movements and inventories as well.</p></div>
Being a RGM at KFC Restaurant was responsible for entire restaurant management that includes various activates manly includes sales, marketing, human resource, customer management activities other responsibilities were:
• To generate sales exceeding the budgeted targets by focusing on KFC standards in terms of customer satisfaction & delivering excellent product Quality.
Conducting training and motivation sessions for Restaurant Teams.
• Controlling on food wastage & cost variance it should not increase more than 0.5% every month.
• Maintaining item wise ordering schedules for vendors and warehouse of inventories & control to circumvent shortage and excessive supplies.
• Plans and executes LSM and promotion activities on the targeted date in coordination with the Marketing Department.
• Regulates and exercises decision-making control over recruitment and termination of restaurant personnel within the guidelines established by the Company.
• Prepare labor plan in line with the forecast of sales volume and given budget.
• Conducting monthly and Weekly Meetings with Area/Operation Manager for updating them day to day activities and share sales result and other related issues of the Restaurant.
Prepare C.S.A. (Control Self-Assessment)
Organizing different events & festivals
Manage overall ambiance of Restaurant In order to satisfy customer &
• provides every time new experience to customer
Manage and solve Grievance and conflict resolution of staff.