Total Experience 8 Years 11 Months .
1- Relationship Manager Retail AM- II
Habib Bank Limited Mardan Region
From 27-04-2021 to Present.
2- Branch Manager OG-II
PakOman Microfinance Bank Limited Nowshera
From 05-12-2019 to 26-04-2021.
3- Team Leader Bancassurance
Habib Bank Limited For Jubilee Life Insurance
From 17 -08- 2015 to 18-10-2018
4- Branch Manager In charge
BRAC Pakistan Microfinance Institute.
(SME and Agriculture Development Program)
From Oct 26-2009 to January31-2014
Customer Relationship for NTB & ETB
Account Opening, Cross Sell ( Asset & Liability)
Proactively work on exploring new business opportunities for the Branch.
Ensuring that assigned liability / asset sales targets of the Branch .
control costs and generate income for enhancing branch profitability.
Assign targets to branch staff and monitor their performance on daily basis.
High quality customer service and comply with corporate standards in all marketing materials of the Bank.
Meetings with all branch staff for review of progress on business targets, service quality and operational efficiency of the Branch.
High ethical values in staff and arrange their training & development.
Responsible for compliance of SBP and bank policies with respect to product development.
ensure compliance of all regulations, rules, policies, SOPs of SBP .
Performing any other Task assigned by Management.
1- Business Activities Activities
2- Cash Management Activities
3- Reporting Activities
4- Internal Control Activities
5- Human Resource Managment Activities
6- Administrative Activities
• Increase sales of products through deepening and cross sell such as Bancassurance, Consumer Products, NTB,s(where applicable) and alternate distribution products as assigned by the management from time to time.
• Increase compliant liabilities with positive margins of existing and new customers
• Maintain good relationships with existing customers and deepen existing relationships through regular customer contacts
• Service bank customers as well as walk-ins within the agreed service standards
• Register all customer complaints as per the Bank’s guidelines and effectively provide resolution in consultation with concerned stakeholders
• Having a excellent working knowledge of banking products like Insurance, Current Accounts, Personal Loan, Credit Card, Auto Financing, Remittance, Deposit etc.
• Ability to plan and deliver effective sales strategies.
• Arranging networking events with local businesses and representing the bank at these and promoting its services and products.
• Accepting overall responsibility for the banks products like: personal loans, credit cards, unsecured loans.
• Possessing the ability to build strong business relationships with individual and corporate clients.
• Able to make effective decisions.
• Having a excellent understanding of business operations.
• In depth knowledge of competitors and their products and services.
• Having high levels of integrity and honesty.
• Experience of leading a branch-b branch-based financial sales team.
• Excellent people management skills.
• Monitoring the sale ability and performance of new or existing financial products.
o Working hard to ensure customer satisfaction.
Checking attendance, staff movement, convening daily staff meeting, clients’ facilitation in office, ensure proper and swift handling of client issues, approve loan application, display board up dated, provide motivation to staff, check on operating expense , ensure to run office smoothly.
Account Duties: Verifying the daily collection report (DCR), stock register, salary and leave ratio, checking vouchers, verifying the cash in hand after proceeding, ensuring cash certificate maintenance on daily basis, check computer and manual cash in hand, verify cash balance with cash and bill voucher, insure that no excess cash is there, insuring no over writing, cheque book and deposit slips updated, next day collection sheets checking, daily cash book closed. Field Duties:
Checking loan proposed Customer, Assessment of Loan Customer, Follow up on staff movement , insure meeting held at Pre-determined time and place, sitting mat at village organization point, insuring proper procedure of collection installment, correct entry of amount in passbook by credit officer, verify balance in the passbook, verify village organization president signature on collection sheet, check 10member pass books. Liaison Duties: Good relation with local Govt. officials, friendly relation with other working, MFI, Banks. NGO’s in the area, maintain good communication with the management and social mobilization. Prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly reports, prepare urgent report, verify the computer reports, and report as and when required by the management
• Arrange admission of members in VOs after initial screening from the survey list of potential borrower of MF for poverty alleviation. • Announce official opening of a VO through orientation program. • Allow 15-30 potential borrowers for membership per VO. • Ensure daily loan security savings installment collection according to schedule. • Oversee at least two or three VOs per day