To Acquire a challenging position in a dynamic and ever growing organization where my educational qualification, skills and experience can be best utilize. I am also deeply desirous to build up multi-cultural and amicable relations in creating a harmonious working environment, and to take proactive steps for self-development so that my competencies would allow me to be a part of a leading and skilled working group.
As a Admin Officer
• Respond to employee complaints
• Purchase / upgrade / replacement of office equipment, general support and maintenance of office equipment.
• Utility bills management
• Annual company events and functions arrangements
• Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites, providing organization information, opportunities, benefits and making presentations
• Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements, contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
• Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references, comparing qualifications to job requirements.
• Manages new employee relocation by determining new employee requirements, negotiating with movers, arranging temporary housing, providing community introductions.
As Sales Executive
• Promote products and services to customers and negotiate contracts with the aim of maximising sales profits.
• Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends
• Demonstrating/presenting products
• Establishing new business
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information.
• Reviewing sales performance
• Negotiating contracts
• As Recovery Team Leader
• Responsible for Royal homes, Safari homes, Khattak city (Nowshehra region) and Professor Enclave (Murree) Recovery.
• Correspondence with the customer through emails, letters and SMS alerts
• Assigning daily target to each team member
• Communicating with team members, responding to customer queries
• Monitoring and Evaluating team performance
• Preparing weekly and monthly recovery performance report of the team
• Reporting to General Manager