Fresh Industrial Manufacturing Engineer with time management and problem solving skills. I am a passionate, committed and dynamic team player. I have a good command over Operations research, Product design development and Production management as well as a thorough understanding of Total quality management, Work Study, Total productive maintenance and Occupational health safety
I am working in HSE and Mechanical department.
- Find quantity of material required from shop drawings
- Quality inspection of incoming material.
- Execute safety programs for locations and minimize company safety losses.
- Develop a culture to prevent health hazardous conditions.
- Perform risk assessments and take corrective measures to minimize risk.
- Investigate incidents, determine root cause and develop corrective actions
To improve Service Quality and optimize operations in Tip Top Drycleaners by using Quality control Tools
In this project we improve the current Quality management of the company by effectively using Quality control tools & Optimized the operations to a level which would ensure less wastage, delay and better utilization of labor and machines and made SOPs for the company
I worked in a Meter Manufacturing Plant. My task was:
- To improve inspection method of incoming parts of meter
- To reduce the number of gauges used for inspection
- To improve the inspection method of assembly line of meter.
-Inspection of Gas Meter assembling parts
- Quality Control and analysis by using QC Software Minitab
KTDMC is an industry where i learn about different types of molds and dies are manufactured with the help of Designing by software’s & Conventional machines, CNC machines, Electric Discharge machines (EDM), Reverse Engineering and Heat Treatment operations are done with lot of skills.