First of all I would like to inform you that i am interested in doing a Job in your Organization, I believe I have the required amount of talent and skills and want to apply for the same .
As given in my C.V I have the required amount of skills and enthusiasm in the related field .Diversified skills that I possess are
-High computer proficiency and literacy including MS-Office, Hardware and Networking, S.A.P level 2, Windows and Peachtree .
-leadership, multi tasking and managerial Skills.
-Super communicational skills written and oral .Proficient in English (I.E.L.T.S)
-Done An Internship Program At Sindbad of 2 Months.
-Have experience of Using SAP Level 1 and Level 2 Program.
Presently, I am ICMA finalist and and have completed my foundation level of C.A and I believe that I will prove highly productive for your organization and would use my hard work and abilities to the fullest in doing so .Also that all my certificates are HEC attested.I also have the Passport with me.
Enclosed is the C.V that will provide you with all the information. For any further details that you may require contact me at 0332-2513104.
Thank you for your time. I will be waiting for your prompt reply.
Ahmer Maqsood Khan
Maintaining and updating costing sheets of all products and dealing with Tax Related matters as well !
Looked after Budgetting for Each Company.
Purchase Process implementation.
Intercompany transactions and the closing process for each company.
Directly reporting to CFO and looking after Audit and successful implementation of VAT.
• Controlling corporate financial plans, corresponding and document handling..
• System development for effective operations, Invoicing and Goods received Report processing.
• Assisting local Internal Audit Department for preparing SOPs and resolving financial & internal control issues.
• Monitoring changes in regulatory environment (SECP, Companies Ordinance 1984, Stock Exchange Regulations and Tax pronouncements) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and updating Top management accordingly.
• Audit coordination with the external auditors to ensure timely completion and execution of half yearly review and annual audit.
• Reviewing financial results and performing variance analysis against best estimates and comparable same periods.
• Responsible for monitoring and oversight of the monthly and annual general ledger closing process.
• Preparing reconciliation for Raw Material, Packaging Material, Finished Goods, Samples and Spare Parts.
• Preparing and finalizing quarterly / half yearly / annual statutory accounts for the company in accordance with IFRS/SECP and Companies Ordinance 1984 applicable to all listed companies.
• Preparation of Inventory Analysis on Monthly basis and giving suggestions. Work Order reviewing and processing and Variance analysis.
• Preparation of Purchase sheet reconciliations, Custom duty, clearing charges and tolling charges.
• Providiing information on Work Orders ,their completion and timely processing , analysis for material and hours at the same time.
• Providing Information to Top Level Management as & when required by preparing ad hoc management reports.
• Using Sun system to extract reports and making necessary data mining operations to work with reconciliations as well with JD Edward system.
• Working with Factory overhead report and making analysis of the cost occurring on monthly basis and allocating overheads to appropriate head of departments.
• Making presentation at appropriate meetings a
• Prepared and finalized final accounts for the company including director’s report in accordance with 5th schedule of Companies Ordinance 1984 and applicable accounting standards.
• Prepared monthly analysis of Fixed assets and made depreciation charges accordingly.
• Attended meetings and prepared presentations.
• Assisted and liaised with IT department in preparing financial information in ERP system.
• Verified invoices and bills of trade creditors and disbursements of the same.
• Prepared monthly operational reports for various departments.
• Supervised all activities of Pay order and Sales Order and made proper documentation of the same.
• Reviewed bank reconciliation statements prepared by the assistants and provided technical feedback.
• Monitoring invoicing, payment and recovery .
• Actively involved in staff development by providing feedback and resolving technical queries of junior staff.
• Assisted Costing Department for valuation of stocks as per International Accounting Standards (IAS) and supervising annual internal physical count of stock.
• Communicated Top management of the latest accounting and auditing pronouncements
- Dealing with Sales tax ,Its filing and submission.
-Dealing with Daily transactions.-
-Handling daily workers operations.
-Dealing with systems and help in implementing an Accounting software.