Possessing a wealth of sales management experience and a proven ability of successful sales and business development, consistently achieving significant year-on-year sales targets and growth. Accomplished in training and motivating other sales managers to provide a high level of customer service. Believing that good team leadership and a hands-on approach to management brings increased standards and profits.
1.Non-S&D Town daily Sales & Stock Reporting
3. Secondary Sales Reporting.
4. Supervise Supporting Team, review their work and evaluate Performance.
5. Town/Channel wise sales reports and taking meeting minutes
6. Asset Management, Record of shop wise placements, Movement, etc.
7. Target vs. Achievement update
8. Distributor claim collection, recording, and forwarding to Head Office.
9. Full & Final (Team & Distributors).
10. Prepared a detailed implementation plan process & arrange payment of Sales orders Staff Pay & Invoices.
11. Deficit report Area, Distributor cut, Schemes, Productivity updates.
12. Documentation filing of Field Sales Staff with HR Vis a Vis New hires.
13. Incentives Calculations, Head office to Prepare monthly incentives for Disbursement.
14. DSR Wise secondary Sales category wise date wise.
15. Closing Stocks Reporting (Stock Movement Report)
16. Verification of team monthly Expenses.
17. SKU wise distributor wise order Punching.
18. SKU allocation & communication to Sales Team.
19. Coordination with Head Office regarding payment
20. Payment verification, Order Compilation.
21. Any other Assignment is given by the Regional Sales Manager.
22. SAP Inventory Reports
23. SAP Inventory Management
24. Region Attendance.
1- Market Share Report
2- Market Audit Report
3- Market Census Report
4- Chiller Verification Report
5- Audit Summary Report
6- Attendance Report (Daily,Monthly)
Ware House Maintaine
Stock In-Out Reports
Monthly Sales Report