* Result oriented professional with Seven yearsÃ¢â¬â¢ experience in Accounts and Finance and achieved managerial position, with solid educational background (MBA Finance - Equivalent M.Phil.).
* Proven ability to assess and manage complex obstacles; viewed as aÃÂ strong troubleshooter. Successful in intense and demanding environments, providing decisive team leadership.
I am leading Accounts and Finance Department and my job responsibilities are:
*Responsible to manage import shipment documentation and to ensure smooth transition.
*Managing inventory tracking system to record deliveries, shipments and stock levels.
* To ensure quotations against each query received, delivery challan and Invoices.
* Responsible to ensure follow-ups for aging receivables and aging payables.
* Responsible to monitor daily sales, expenses and report to CEO.
* To ensure month end process and report Sales analyses, Profit & Loss and balance sheet to CEO.
* Supervised business data migration project to the latest ERP dot net core technology to ensure more furnished business processes and readily available business information for directors.
* Responsible for banking relationships to fulfill banking requirements.
* Responsible to release Staff salaries and to ensure accuracy of Accounting vouchers in ERP.
* Science Emporium is a withholding tax agent and IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢m responsible to deposit the following taxes within 7 working days;
* Section 149 (Tax submission on Staff Salaries)
* Section 153 (Tax submission on Supplies & Services)
* Section 155 (Tax submission on rent)
* Responsible to track Input/output sales tax.
* Responsible for depreciation computation and to update fixed asset register.