I am an ambitious professional, having Managerial and Leadership abilities especially in the field of Human Resource Management. I have more than 5 years of professional experience in managing human capital, Administration, Research, and Banking. Presently, I am working as Manager- Human Resources at the Federation of Pakistan Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FPCCI) Head office Karachi. Besides, I am in the quest of an exigent position in the organizational set-up where I can make the best use of my knowledge, abilities, and skills to prop up an upbeat work environment to augment the productivity of the organization
My Core Competencies are mentioned as under:
- Recruitment & Selection
- Interviewing the incumbents
- Training & Development
- Managing Human Capital
- Job Analysis
- HR Planning and Policy Making Skills
- Administrative Skills
- Leadership and Motivational skills
- Handling Corporate Affairs
- Creative Writing Skills
- Press and Media handling skills
- Management of Banking Operations
- Research and Development
- Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Managing Change
- HRMS (FlowHCM HR Software)
My job duties as Deputy Manager - HR
Responsible for talent acquisition, onboarding, induction, performance monitoring, and confirmation process of the Human Resource Function. The position is a generalist profile handling the whole gamut of Human Resources at a middle-level management
· To prepare Job Description and screen out the applications/ CVs
· To conduct sifting out process to choose the relevant and suitable candidate for the interview
· To maintain the Job Description database and update them based on need and advice periodically.
· Maintaining employee personal files as per the checklist
· Complete all on-boarding requirements for new hires, reference requests, setting up new joiner files
· Assist in preparing appointment letters, experience letters, or any other HR letters
· Input of changes to employee records including new starters, leavers, absence and contract extensions
· Any other tasks as assigned from time to time by Deputy Secretary-General
· To build a database of possible recruitment sourcing options (online job portals, newspapers, social networking options etc.), ensure timely advertisement of positions, respond to enquiries.
· To Assist and work with Deputy Secretary-General – HR to design interview questions, written/IT tests group discussions etc. in line with the Personnel Specification and Job Description
· To monitor, evaluate and assist in the whole cycle of the recruitment process
· To ensure that shortlisted candidates are informed via call, email or Whatsapp message
· To conduct orientation process of newly inducted Staff
· To train and develop the new joiners and employees working already as per training requirements
· To draft interoffice notes/ office orders and Appointment Letters
· To keep a check on meticulous compliance as per Staff Service Rules and ensuring its execution in the smooth functioning of the HR Department
· To monitor and evaluate the Bio-Metric attendance reports of FPCCI employees
· To monitor the prepared payroll sheet before sending to the Accounts Department for FPCCI Employees Salary
· To deal with Medical reimbursement cases of all FPCCI Employees
· To coordinate with Regional Offices regarding HR matters
· To contact with external outsourcers/bodies for different proposals as and when needed for the HR department
· Managing day to day operations of the HR functions and duties smoothly
· Other duties as assigned.
· Perform specific research/investigation into operational issues, as requested.
Since my joining with FPCCI in R&D department, I have been working on following job duties herein this department which are mentioned as below;
• To manage Standing Committee comprising on various important sectors of the economy and Industry.
• To conduct research and compile Research Reports/Research Projects.
• To contribute to Policy Advocacy, Trade, Investment, and Productivity for Sustainable Economic development.
• To draft comments on Federal Budget Proposal and Trade Policy Proposals.
• To deal with B2B meetings with national as well as foreign delegations.
• To arrange Seminars, Workshops, Conferences etc.
• To conduct Corporate training programs.
• To arrange meetings to solve issues between stakeholders & government.
• To prepare Speech for President and Minutes of the meetings.
• To address members’ business queries.
• To deal with universities for developing industry-academia linkages and conducting meetings, follow-ups and setting action plans.
• To Attend high profile meetings at national and international level.
• To suggest key policy recommendations and in-depth analysis on key issues of economy, flaws in public policy making, scrutinizing anomalies in governance, trade and private industry and to boost up exports and trade in global arenas.
Worked as a Researcher, Trainer and Assistant Project Manager with SDPI on its ongoing projects in Pakistan
Certification and Training:
Attended three months extensive Training Program titled as Trainee Business Officer at MCB Staff College (Learning & Development Center) Karachi.
This training program was comprised on three Modules
• Module 1. Was based on one Month’s Training about General Banking Operations
• Module 2. Was based on one Month’s Training about Advances and Credit Management
• Module 3. Was based on one Month’s Training about Trade Finance
Attended Training Session titled as Certified Branch Operations Manager - CBOM from September 14, 2015 to September 18, 2015 at MCB Staff College (Learning & Development Centre) Karachi.
Joined MCB Bank Limited as Trainee Business Officer- OG III on July 2014, Performed my duties and responsibilities in Retail Banking Group. I have worked in Clearing, Remittance departments and have sound knowledge regarding Operations Management of the branch
Worked as Back up of Operations Manager in dealing with Head Office issue/Circle office issue and managing entire branch operations and issues at the branch level and dealt with compliance and audit issues of the branch, worked as Teller Services Supervisor in Clearing and Remittance Department at MCB Main Branch Karachi and also worked as Incharge RTC Department
Worked as Manager Hajj Operations at MCB Hajj Booth Haji Camp Sultanabad Karachi
Worked as Officiating Branch Operations Manager at MCB KEAMARI BRANCH
Have sound knowledge about all functions and Operations in Branch Banking
Worked as Banking Officer Grade II with MCB PIDC House Branch, Karachi in Operations management and Retail Banking Group till 8th June 2017
I have a good exposure and expertise to manage the entire environment of the branch smoothly and have a pleasant and motivating personality to get the work done by the staff with referent and love power of my leadership and managerial Skills