Over 10 years of experience in many areas of Computer System and Network.
Logical, well-organized and result-oriented System/Network verification engineer with excellent technical and proven communication skills
Resourceful and adept at establishing and maintaining long term working relationships; skilled in Assimilating highly technical product knowledge and clearly conveying information to others.
Extensive system knowledge and evaluation of Server and Desktop, Maintenance DHCP, Active Directory, File Server, Patching, Upgrades on a Variety Users System and Other product for Run Organization Healthy and Smooth.
• Managing and Maintaining MS Server 2008,2012
• Handling and Maintaining CCTV System
• Managing and Maintaining File Server 2012
• Providing User End Support Through Calls and With Remote Desktop
• Creating purchase requisitions for IT Hardware/Software
• Managing and Control WI-Fi Internet Connectivity.
• Manage 3rd Party Load Balancer
• Manage Server 2008 and 2012
• Manage AD, DHCP, Backup Policy,
• Manage ISA Server 2006
• Setting up Laptops/ Desktops/ Tablets/ Mobiles/ Surface and other hardware devices
• Address user tickets regarding hardware, software, and networking
• Walk Users through installing applications and computer peripherals
• Ask targeted questions to diagnose problems
• Guide users with simple, step-by-step instructions
• Conduct remote troubleshooting to staff in Multiple Branches
• Test alternative pathways until you resolve an issue
• Customize desktop applications to meet user needs
• Record technical issues and solutions in logs
• Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
• Follow up with Department to ensure their systems are functional
• Help create technical documentation and manuals
• Managing Local IT inventory
• Manage the network plan and floor plan
• Manage local IT infrastructure, network, and telephony
Manage Server 2003 and 2008.
Manage AD, DHCP, Backup Policy.
Manage ISA Server 2006.
Manage (Mademon) Mail Server.
Setting up Laptops/ Desktops/ Tablets/ Mobiles.
Install all network hardware and software and make needed upgrades and repairs.
Maintain network and computer system security and ensure that all systems are operating correctly.
Collect data in order to evaluate the network’s or system’s performance and help make the system work better and faster.
Add users to a network and assign and update security permissions on the network.
Train users on the proper use of hardware and software.
Solve problems when a user or an automated monitoring system informs them that a problem exists.
Deployment of Microsoft Windows OS(s) 2008 R2 / 2012
Active Directory / DNS / DHCP / Routing / Remote Access / VPN
Managing Fort-Gate Fire Wall
Hyper V (Server Virtualization)
Vm Ware Sever Virtualization
Kasper-sky Endpoint Protection Solutions
Server 2008 R2 / 2012 Backup and Recovery
Fort-Gate Fire Wall
Active Directory configuration & maintenance for users & computers
File Server maintenance
Maintaining M Daemon Email Server
Weekly Backups for File & Email Servers through windows built-in backup software utility
Desktop Virtualization Technologies including:
Software inventory through 3rd party Software Installation of multiple Systems
Windows Server 2008 R2 Configuration of Microsoft Hyper – V Server
Installation & configuration of 10+ Virtual Machines
Managing existing virtual machines
Conversion of Physical Server & Desktops to Virtual
Installing, Supporting, Administrating Local Area Network (LAN)
Maintaining Hubs, Routers, Switches and Bridges
Testing and maintenance of workstations
Recommending solutions to complex technical problems
Providing guidance to users and conducting periodic trainings.
Responsible for Computer lab Maintenance
Hardware, Network, and MS Office Instructor
Successfully taught 4 batches of Certification Students
Performed hardware and software installation
Installed and upgraded computer and network components
Diagnosed hardware failure, user errors, application errors and network problems
Demonstrated ability to analyze, evaluate, and resolve hardware and software conflicts