Keen to find a challenging & suitable position with an ambitious company that offers opportunities for career development and advancement.
• Preparing, scheduling, coordinating, and monitoring assigned engineering projects.
• Interacting with clients, interpreting their needs and requirements, and representing them in the field.
• Performing quality control tasks on budgets, schedules, plans, and personnel performance and reporting on the project's status.
• Cooperating and communicating with the Project Manager and other project participants and collaborating with Senior Engineers to create more efficient project methods and to maintain the project's profitability.
• Reviewing the engineering tasks and initiating the necessary corrective actions.
• Developing specifications for the project's needed equipment.
• Establishing field test methods and methods for monitoring the quality of those tests.
• Ensuring the project's compliance with the applicable codes, practices, policies, performance standards, and specifications.
• Conduct and support incident investigations, injury management procedure, safety.
Ensure that all the plant operational activities, start-ups and shutdowns are carried out safely as per the internally developed SOPs.
To supervise the execution of planned and preventive jobs of all overhead cranes in coordination with relevant Production Lines.
To assist Production Manager in planning, managing and executing production operations, coordinate and plan production priorities, workflow and schedule.
Identify and report operational and maintenance problems to prevent production delays.
Identify operational priorities by assessing operational objectives and determining them such as, specific consumption, chemical dosing, daily material balance, operational issues and challenges.
Inventory control and supervision of spare parts of all Production Lines.
To record and keep a logbook of the work completed. Responsible for maintaining complete and accurate operational records in order to document performance.
Responsible for planning, coordinating and controlling of manufactured processes. Monitoring production of goods and the effectiveness of services, ensuring accurate amount is produced at the right quality and cost and providing administrative support to production staff for the plastic packaging products.
Providing the production process and schedule, overseeing quality control and ensuring products are produced on time or projects completed within the deadline.
Budgeting, utilizing needed human and material resources, creating a timescale for production, supervising production processes, and adjusting schedules when needed.
Responsible for procuring and monitoring the use of equipment.
Helping in checking product standards and applying quality-control programs for three-layer liner extrusion processes, liaising among different clients and departments, completing paperwork of the production manager and performing tasks as assigned.
Arranging and carrying out product monitoring and controlling training sessions.
Ensuring safety of workers’ on-board plant.
Monitoring machine maintenance
Maintaining work flow by monitoring steps of the process; setting processing variables; observing control points and equipment; monitoring personnel and resources; studying methods; developing reporting procedures and systems; facilitating corrections to malfunctions within process control points.
Completing production plan by scheduling; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems; reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries.
Providing manufacturing information by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analysing production performance records and data; answering questions and responding to requests.
Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Work closely with departments for process improvement & product quality assurance.