I am a highly accomplished and forward-thinking senior level professional with extensive experience in managing factory operations, production planning and control, human resource, procurement, finance, logistics, and building maintenance functions. Demonstrates expertise in KPI management, quality control and safety systems. Solid history of utilizing cutting-edge technology to successfully reduce costs, streamline operations, and increase staff productivity. I am expert in strengthening regulatory compliance, improving processes, and elevating output, quality, customer satisfaction, and employee morale to all-time bests. I am a solid leader lead and mentor business heads to resolve all issues in line with best practices to achieve positive results through people-first method. I am highly skilled at creating bottom line impact through human capital initiatives aligned with emergent business strategies.
My key skills include Human Resources Operations, Distributions Management, Excellent Customer Service, SLA Quality Standards, Supply Chain Management, Building Maintenance, Team Training & Leadership, Organizational Development, Resourcing & Client Relationships, Services Delivery & Information, Lean Processes, Kaizen & 5S and Microsoft Office Products
Currently I am engaged with M/S HRA Switchgear (Pvt) Ltd, as a Manager Operation, where I establish organizational structures, oversee recruitment and placement of staff members, and evaluate performance to administer quality and quantity of employee productivity. Attached is my CV which showcases my progressive experience and successful track record for leading successful initiatives. My professional background and great industrial exposure coupled with an excellent track record makes me an ideal candidate for executive roles. As such, I would welcome a discussion regarding opportunities with your organization that fit my background.
Design ERP system within the company as well as supervise business operations, project tasks, and logistics of the organization in a timely manner. Revise financial data, oversee inventory and operational budgets, and design strategies to improve profitability and financial wellbeing of company. Establish organizational structures, oversee recruitment and placement of staff members, and evaluate performance to administer quality and quantity of employee productivity.
• Developed and executed departmental and organizational policies to maximize output and improve processes and policies in support of organizational goals.
• Improved efficiency of support services such as IT, HR, production, supply chain, admin, security, accounts, and finance through close collaboration with support functions.
• Expertly coordinated with the top management and established strategic plans to supervise sales, marketing, and operational activities.
• Skillfully analyzed and assessed performance of various departments in the organization to ensure production, warehousing, pricing, and distribution of goods.
Streamlined HR processes and delivered information to staff regarding company policies to improve efficiency. Redesigned and maintained work structure and staff members by developing recruiting, testing, and interviewing program, educating managers on candidate selection, and updating job requirements and descriptions for all positions. Established a filing and retrieval system to maintain past, current, and historical human resource records. Coached and mentored supervisors and management in progressive discipline, conflict management, employee relations and development.
• Guided managers to coach employees, schedule management conferences with employees, and resolved employee grievances to assure planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results.
• Steered periodic pay surveys, job evaluations, created pay budgets, scheduled individual pay actions, and implemented pay structure revisions to maintain pay plans.
• Facilitated organizational development through speeded growth and development of human resources initiatives.
• Redefined HR processes to increase speed and responsiveness across the region as well as established open door policy, employee evaluations, and a positive work culture to reduce employee turnover.
• Contributed positive efforts in streamlining numerous business operations, including organisational structures, and supporting consultation meetings, desktop selection review and interviewing.
Headed factory activities and processes and allocated tasks to operational level workforce to determine individual accountability and assure health and safety management.
Established first-rate relations with cost and output to determine clarity of operations and profitability as well as trained workers with organizational practices to reduce confusions. Shoulder the responsibility for examining and evaluating raw materials with respect to production functions in terms of quantity and monetary value.
• Devised sound procedural developments, and follow up of organization policies and procedures to assure managerial assistance to operational level workforce while creating a friendly environment.
• Maximized team productivity by employee communications, performance management, and succession planning. Identified and examined issues in relation to costs classification to guarantee smooth operational workflow.
Provided HR administrative support to several departments and engaged in business change, recruitment, performance appraisal procedure, attendance, and payroll procedures. Oversaw employees’ personal files, government and procurement related matters, and assured swift resolution to achieve desired objectives.
• Successfully prepared and complied all contractual documents for employees and ensured accuracy of all changes in term and conditions of agreements.
• Contributed positive efforts in streamlining numerous business operations, including organizational structures, and supporting consultation meetings, desktop selection review and interviewing.
• Proficiently organized many seminars, workshops, exhibitions, and medical camps and determined construction building matters in a timely manner.