As a pro-active man, bringing more than 8 years diversified work experience in social sector. I am having vast experience in the field of Administration Management / Finance management / & Procurement with Non-Governmental Organization working in Balochistan. Throughout my career journey I remain managing and supporting of large scale projects.
Finding an opportunity to share my knowledge and make my skills more effective in every sphere of life to compete with difficulties and to get knowledge.
Responsible to oversee the overall Finance and Human Resources management as per the programs goal and objectives. Job responsibilities are very broad and may include anything needed to set up and maintain operations and frequently involve work with other agencies to accomplish this objective.
Maintain all financial systems for the office and ensure full compliance with QC financial Procedures.
Manage all bank & Cash payments. Withdrawals from bank & preparation of Bank Reconciliation statement on monthly basis. Preparation of BPV, CPV, BRV, CRV & JVs as per Qatar Charity financial procedure.
Preparations of monthly financial report of QC own projects & all donor implemented projects on monthly basis.
Record and monitor all bank and cash transactions in QC portal, manual ledger, cash book or computerized software. Maintaining all project variance report & sending on monthly basis QC Pakistan office.
Maintaining complete filling system of finance. Maintaining parties ledger, staff advances, Operational advances.
Issuing of working / Operational advance to staff as per QC polices. Deduction of tax from salary & other supplier as per Government of Pakistan Income Tax rules & regulation. Preparation of budget if required.
Preparation of Cash request quarterly or monthly basis. Implement the policies, procedures and systems as defined in the QC Manual.
Write, prepare, generate and review reports (leave reports and staff list) as part of the process of monitoring and communicating human resource information.
Maintain up to-date payroll records in compliance with the QC policy.
Assist HR coordinator in HR related functions.
Facilitate Internal and External Auditors for Audits.
Deal with all matters related to Taxation i.e. Whitholding taxes, GST, Filling of tax returns and registration of Organization with tax authorities.
To assist in Execution, implementation and Coordination of Health program in coordination with manger and follow-ups of Health currently working in the area of PHC health facilities, Routine immunization.
Support in Preparation Strategic & Action Plans (PoA) budgets sheet and log frames of health programs.
Assist in Processing financial and physical reports received from provincial branches, support in programs financial reconciliation based on activity and financial reporting.
To assist in compilation and preparation of cash request fund transfer request of different project synchronizing the proposal received from branches and activity/budget approved for respective year.
Record maintenance i,e file management, data archiving, data entry for financial and activity data base, conduct disease trend analysis, financial consumption analysis.
Compile monthly, quarterly and annual progress reports for PMER department of all health programs. Maintain complete Accounting cycle at PHQ.
Assist in organization of training, Process settlement of advance and travel claim and maintain logistic arrangement.
Effectively communicate with Secretary, regarding contract documents, change orders and other contract modifications, approvals, and any additional services-related to billing.
Compile information for internal and external auditors, as required
Generate financial reports Through QuickBooks.
Posting of Payment vouchers, receipt vouchers, organization’s annual budget and project budgets in QuickBooks.
Overall procurement process such as RFP, Tender, RFQ, Vendor’s technical and financial evaluations, service Contract and purchase orders.
Attend, organizing meetings, workshops, trainings and other events.
Ensure the proper documentation for payments
Prepare payment vouchers and disbursement of cheques to parties
preparation and coordination of the audit process, implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures.
• Compile information for internal and external auditors, as required.
• Effectively communicate with Manager Finance, regarding contract documents, change orders and other contract modifications, approvals, and any additional services-related to billing.
• Maintain the billing folders for all projects, with all the appropriate documents, including expenses, consultant invoices, and monthly invoices, in accordance with standard procedures.
• Prepare balance sheet account reconcilements.
• Review supplier invoices related to a project.
• Review timesheets for work related to a project.
• Review account totals related to project assets and expenses.
• Maintain office expenses records and ensure that the expenses are not exceeding the budget limitation.
• Encoding and posting the invoices to the ledger.
• Ensuring all suppliers’ accounts are settled within our terms.
• Supervise and guide support staff in dealing with guests and visitors and office administration on day today basis.
• dealing with suppliers’ queries, Supervise all office and program procurement for the area of responsibility for the office.
• Create goods received notes and waybills for items that are distributed within the area of responsibility.
• Verify appropriate funds are available for purchases and ensure regular reconciliation of any cash advances.
• Request bids (3 minimum), prepare Bid Analyses, and participate in appraisals and selection of suppliers in close consultation with Procurement Committee.
• Prepare and send purchase orders, Ensure all expected merchandise is received, in accordance with PO, specifications, and in good condition. Ensure appropriate invoices are received and prepare the paperwork for the payments.
• Managing Vendor data that includes creation and update the records in term of vendor.
• Create, change and removal of all types Assets.
• Purchase Reacquisition Creation, Responsible for all the inventory aspects on site delivery and u
Supervise clerical and administrative staff
Buy, store and distribute supplies
Develop, manage and monitor records
Monitor the facility to ensure that it remains safe, secure and well maintained
Event management, organizing meetings, conferences, making travel arrangements for guests, delegations and employees.
Arranging accommodation for outstation employees includes pick and drop facility
Managing mail process, courier services and office operation support
Performs direct supervisory duties of administrative staff, coordinates staff for coverage in all related areas of the department, including mail and courier services
Responsible of Genset smooth running.
Supervising Janitorial staff, cafeteria services
Supervising drivers, vehicles maintenance and controls
Managing and providing transport services to Field operation throughout Balochistan province
Handling fleet cards
Manage and supervising of official vehicles maintenance work
Manage and supervising of Vehicles log data on daily basis
Arranging HR in-house interviews for internal and external candidates
Supervise electrical technician, office electrical needs and safety issues
Dealing with Qesco, Ptcl and technical vendors on in-house office issues Manage and supervising extensions, UPS and Ptcl in-house setup.