looking forward for a position in a challenging and dynamic environment where i grow along the organisation.
Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
Maintains store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
Ensures availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts; maintaining inventories.
Formulates pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities; determining additional needed sales promotion; authorizing clearance sales; studying trends.
Markets merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion, and display plans; analyzing operating and financial statements for profitability ratios.
Secures merchandise by implementing security systems and measures.
Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
Determines marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and departmental sales records.
Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Maintains operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Provide feedback to client to improve sale of all brand products and handle all telephone calls and emails.
• Develop strategies to increase brand awareness and maintain effective relationships with all accounts and key media agencies.
• Develop and maintain professional relationships with all store managers and sales staff and provide training on all products from brand portfolio.
• Maintain neat and clean sale area and facilitate visibility of brand through appropriate display.
• Install sampling booths to engage all consumers and stock all merchandise on shelves.
• Monitor all vendor objective goals and provide optimal level of customer services and recommend improvements to vendor line sales.
• Assist the retail store manager in planning and implementing strategies to attract customers.
• co-ordinate daily customer service operations.(e.g. sales process , orders and payments)
• Monitor and maintain store inventories.
• Supervise and motivate staff to perform their best.
• Coach and support new and existing new sales staff.
• Communicate with clients and evaluate their needs.
• Handle complaints from customers.
• Conduct regular audits to ensure the store is functional and presentable.
• Create reports, analyze and interpret retail data, like revenue, expanses and competition.
• Learned general banking operations.
• Opening of bank accounts
• Dealing with customers affairs.
• Learned clearing section of bank.