I am currently working as a Key Account Associate/HR Generalist At HRSG, Pakistan's largest outsourcing organization, Handling outsourced staff of GSK, looking forward for better oppertunity in a well reputed organization.
Rigorous thorough project work has built strong analytic skills and has developed me into a professional who has a complete command over subject. I have done internship in SSGC and in Gandhara Industries(ISUZU), I have worked in an NGO, Textile sector, Food sector and currently working in Pharmaceutical sector as a Key Account Associate, Furthermore I am a very keen and quick learner, also very much adaptive to the change to the emerging trends and concepts of the field of H.R and corporate sector.
With this I would like to reveal an opportunity of joining the organization with high opportunity to grow in the learning and dynamic environment under the leadership of professionals.
● Conducted domestic inquiries into charges of misconduct against delinquent staff/workers and handle leave and attendance issues and absenteeism through time office
● Issue warnings, take discipline action, show cause notice for absenteeism, work negligence
● Coordinate with Social Security Institution/Hospital, Labor department, Welfare board and EOBI for employee benefit as per labor laws
● Proactive approach in ER related issue, which leads to the decision in favor of organization
● Implemented initial Inquiry policy and formulated an initial inquiry SOPs and form.
● Successful handled access OT problem and reduced 3000 hrs. of Over time saving 0.5 Million per month
● Commencing and Implemented attendance process compliant to company policy
● Successful H.R audit
● Developing and implementing SOP’s pertaining to Contractual Workers
● Training of HRSG Contractual Workers
● Establish and maintain attendance, leaves, office record and documentation
● Supervise completion of the payroll & forward to finance department for disbursement
● Audit/reconciliation salary disbursement as per the payroll
● Responsible to process final settlement, retrials, for separated employees
● Responsible for recruitment & scheduling interviews with the department & plant heads
● Onboarding of employees, issuing employment letter, loan cases and proceed their documentation
● Maintained and monitored employee performance appraisal system at fiscal year-end
● Recording and reporting of manpower cost and approvals within the approved Head Counts (HC)
● Coordinate with Lawyers and coordinating preparation of Cases related to HR/IR. Pursuing labor and other legal issues of the Company
● Ensure HSE practices across the company
● Orientation of new employees & conduct training sessions on HSE
● Process application of Medical cards of employees as per the SESSI law
● Registration of new employees under EOBI/SESSI and documentation of Ex. Employees EOBI pension
-Recruitment & Selection
-New Employee Induction
-Employee Performance Evaluation and
-Letter formatting giving to employees as per requirement
-Interdepartmental coordination -Document maintenance
*Managing personal files of employees
*Creating Job discriptions
*Managing Recruitment Process
*Making Payroll advice
*Managing employee transfer
* Develop prior relevant survey for installing hand pumps, construction of water wells and water filtration plants.
* Organize, supervise and monitor the field/in house activities; deal with all the issues.
* Develop monthly/quarterly performance assessment report evaluate performance.
* To maintain the exclusive donors’ list of water clean department and update them all related activities, reports, performance, achievements and events.
* Plan, develop and send project proposals, completion reports, progress or status reports to the relevant authority and donors.
* Develop and evaluate annual performance report and presentation of all focused areas and Employees.
* Hiring Field team for Projects
*Performance appraisal of employees
*Reviewing job description of employees with the work they were performing *preparing Job descriptions
*Employee's performance Data collection
*Interviewing and filling forms of new recruit of organization in HR department IR section.
*Filing The Documents
*Sorting employee data.
*Calculating allowances and increments of Employees of SSGC