Seeking a position as a civil engineer that will provide me opportunity to utilize my knowledge, skills and experience in order to contribute to the growth of my company while improving myself.
• Supervise and monitoring the civil works as per approved drawings & materials to ensure the execution of civil works in line with specification and scope of work.
• Preparation and monitoring the work program and work planning
• Monitoring and update the schedule using Primavera P6
• Preparation of cost and financial analysis reports using EVMS
• Monitoring the variances of actual progress and planned progress
• Developing S-Curve and manpower Histogram.
• Monitoring critical activities based on the project schedule and advise the PM
• Analyze construction program to identify delays
• Preparation of IPC( Interim payment Certificate) as per drawing and specification
• Follow-up with subcontractor, suppliers & site team to monitor the project progress and make reports.
• Work closely with the construction manager in controlling the work efficiency and productivity unit the completion of projects.
• Assist in planning and development of resources such as manpower, machinery, equipment and materials.
• Preparation of material demand status related to project work.
• Preparation of material demand status related to project work and follow up the materials status
• Calculate the quantity of works done and materials, preparation of bill of Quantity(BOQ)
• Coordinate with Consultant/Client to ensure their requirement and queries are addressed and closed.
• Carry out inspections according to the IFC drawings & specifications and conduct the final inspection with client/consultant for verification and approval.
• Monitoring the status of the raised NCR from consultant and their timely close-up.
• Maintaining organized and detailed project records
• Preparing daily , monthly site reports and other reports as required.
• Attending weekly meetings with consultants.
• Any other duties assigned by the CM&PM
Construction Of Office (İNOX) and residential building for American Consulate karachi
• Site Execution and Supervision.
• Finding problems & giving solution for execution of work at site.
• Providing technical guidance to the contractor.
• Execution of works according to project specification and IFC drawings.
• Monitoring of schedule through daily, weekly and monthly progress.
• Responsible for management of materials and human resource on site.
• Check the materials quality as per prescribe standard.
• Inspection the site on a daily basis to ensure conformity of the established quality safety standards
Supervision and Inspection of construction activities of TIKA office.
Preparation and Translation of technical documents in both language English and Turkish.
Following the construction projects at site as a Controller Engineer.
Following the construction projects at the site as a controller Engineer