Currently working in Gul Ahmed Textile Mills LTD. As inventory control Sr. Officer since 2015.
02 Year experience as store incharge in Pharmedic Labs pvt ltd. Lahore.
01 Year experience as quality auditor in US Apparel Lahore.
01 Year experience as branch assistant supervisor in gourmet foods Lahore.
• Ensure Customer Service level through efficient processing of branch orders, timely deliveries against their orders & support them to resolve their issues and problems.
• Execute the Distribution Strategies to support and command over Branch Sales in selling Volume; deliver cost efficiencies through streamlined logistics process.
• Responsible for Inventory Control, Cycle Counting, and Inventory Analysis & Accuracy & record keeping of physical & system Stocks
• Support the development of realistic goals / KPI's for the area of responsibility, monitor, and communicate continuously.
• Employees Performance Management, appraisals, & related day to day issues
• Materials handling, receiving, distribution and warehousing of finish goods and raw materials for Gull Ahmed Pakistan.
• Monitor and review working practices to maximize performance and productivity.
• Managed logistics of multiple shipments and deliveries within extreme time constraints.
• Looking branch queries regarding stocks/inbound/outbound.
• To compile and maintain all necessary records and reports.
• Supervised more than 30 personals crew in different departmental operations and managed team work.
• Updated reports related to warehouse activities on daily, weekly and monthly basis and presented to higher management.
Responsible to make Inventory Audit of Branches and warehouse of Central Region after specified period.
Prepare final report of Inventory audit and Making adjustment accordingly.
Control Inventory Level by conducting physical Count reconciling with data storage system.
Checking the damage stock.
Review of general condition of branches.
Pointing out the mishandling the stock and guide the accordingly to handle as per SOP.
Make audit budget plan and share with regional head.
Run the store team
Manage all kind of raw Material
Raising of demand as per consumption
Receiving Raw Material and issuance to Production
Dispensing of Raw Material
Oracle Fusion Middleware
Arrange external audits
Responsible to maintain quality for finished goods.
Identified faults in finish goods and recover them according to standards.
Make daily quality report of finished goods.
Responsible for stock receiving from warehouse
Responsible for stock display in branch
Monitor the staff Performance, dealing with customers