I possess good team play skills & can work with minimal supervision. Having 8+ years of Technical background I can bring value to your environment with complete dedication, determination & honesty.
· Manage Veeam, StorageCraft Backups servers and Barracuda Backup appliances, monitor Data Backup jobs, fix errors, and ensure that Disaster Recovery Systems are working perfectly for more than 60 clients.
· Perform quality control checks, ensuring the effectiveness and reliability of the backup systems, tools, and products.
· Responsible for creating and maintaining detailed documentation of operational procedures.
· Manage on premise and offsite backups and replication for all clients.
· Responsible for monthly and quarterly backup testing in Virtualized environment.
· Planning, configuring, and testing DR operations and site resiliency.
· Provide consultation, remote and on-site IT Support to multiple clients.
· Manage OS installation, troubleshooting, data backups and antivirus protection.
· Managed network cabling and ISP coordination for internet issues.
· Maintain hardware inventory for replacement of faulty accessories.
· Managed SQL 2012 database servers as Resident Database Admin at Silk Bank.
· Manage database backups and restoration.
· Manage mirroring between Production and DR Sites.
· Manage Windows Failover Clustering for database servers.
· Database server performance optimization.
· Microsoft AD management, DNS, DHCP & Group Policy management.
· Managed Windows & Mac based IT Support for CEO and Higher Management.
· Troubleshooting and Administering LAN & peripheral devices.
· Manage SOHO for CEO, and provide technical assistance.
· Manage data backups for Corporate Department.
• Assisted in developing the hospital website.
• Troubleshooting and maintaining LAN environment of 100 computers.