A Successful professional experience since June, 2014 in Software/Web Application
Development in different software Houses. An efficient communicator and learner
combining sound coordination, interpersonal, problem solving & mentoring skills with analytical, decision
making and leadership capabilities to achieve organizational performance.
Asp.net/ Angular 6/C#, SQL server, Entity Frame Work, Crystal reporting, Code First Approach and LINQ.
• Provide methodologies for object-oriented software development and efficient database design.
• Possess a thorough understanding of the product from both a functional and technical perspective.
• Identify, assess, and document business requirements, recommending business priorities.
• Entire lifecycle of analysis, design, coding, testing and implementation
• Coordinates and participates in the planning, development, and implementation of ERP systems to align solutions with a customer’s needs and business requirements.
• Customer Support and user Access training to client.
• Create and Design Report on Crystal Report, Create Information Explorer for Data view
• R&D for New Module and design and develop new ERP Modules
• Provides guidance to lower-level
• Proposed technical feasibility solutions for new functional designs and suggested options for performance improvement of technical objects.
• Provided continued maintenance and development of bug fixes and patch sets for existing web applications.
• Managed creative projects from concept to completion while managing outside vendors.
• Established compatibility with third party software products by developing program for modification and integration.
• Consistently met deadlines and requirements for all production work orders.
• Worked closely with other team members to plan, design and develop robust solutions in a timely manner.