Enthusiastically interested to utilize my expertise and ability to provide maximum benefits to the organization.
1.3 GW Power Plant with SHANGHAI ELECTRIC in Thar Coal Block 1 (CPEC Project)
Responsible for Inspection of Heavy machinery, equipment’s, power tools and Scaffolding
Responsible for auditing of HSE related documentation (HIRA, JSA, PTW, Accident investigation record, EIA, Emission test reports, Lifting plans, MS, Emergency response plans etc.)
Responsible for conducting EHS audit and social compliance of subcontractors.
Responsible for conducting Induction training and weekly trainings of subcons.
Responsible for monitoring all Lifting activities e.g. crane operation.
Responsible for the management of Environmental compliance at site.
Responsible for regular observations reporting to senior management and client team.
Design training programs and deliver presentations to provide safety awareness education.
Implement procedures, standards, rules, regulations & Guidelines provided by client from time to time.
Ensure employees have quality, Environmental, or Occupational health & Safety management responsibilities and awareness
Manage all risks and maintain and improve a global benchmark in quality standards
Ensure organization can relay on ISO certified internal auditors
Empower colleagues and build customer confidence
• Working as a client in Thar Coal Block 1
• To implement the safety program
• Safety Training and Awareness Sessions
• To Conduct Risk Assessments.
• Investigation of Workplace Incidents.
• To Prepare Reports (Daily, Weekly, Monthly)
• Conduct Internal Audit.
• Tool Box Talks with Contractors.
• Execution of Permit to Work System.
• Noise Measurement, Lux Measurement & Temperature Measurement.
• Preparation and Maintenance of HSE logs and documentation.
• Conduct Safety Drills, Trainings and Emergency Evacuation Drills on Monthly Basis.
• Detect and Rectify Potential Hazards.
• Safety Inspection of Power Tools and Machinery.
• Working on Open End BD 200 RN Machines.
• Troubleshooting, Tracing fault through Panels.
• Making sensors of BD 200 RN Machines.
• Also make Panels, controlling of circuits.
• Revers Forward, Slow High, Star Delta circuit
• 3 Jenbacher GJS 320 NL Engines (Alternator), each having 1064 KW rated capacity.
• Troubleshooting, Tracing fault through Interface and Module Control Panels.
• Eliminate the faults and Emergency alarm.
• Maintain and ensure all parameters would be in capacity.
• Maintenance of all engines accessories such as pump, motor and other major parts.
• Preventive maintenance
• Maintain the records and log books.
• Inspection in all three Production, Repair and Quality Control Departments.
• Pipes were inspected through U.T inspection, Visual inspection, Hydro Testing inspection, R.T inspection, at last Final inspection.
• Maintain the reports after completion of orders.
• Maintain the records.
• IPC, Dead Ends, End Caps, Service Anchoring Clamps, Joint sleeves tools for services.
• Managing, Monitoring and Troubleshooting with command line awareness in a given access.
• Hardware fault and Troubleshooting.
• Alarm handling (Alarm list, Alarm log, Event log).
• Daily, Weekly, Monthly, transmission metering reports.