An active, intelligent, innovative and solution oriented individual with a proven academic and practical background, willing to be a part of a progressive and dynamic organization where I can utilize my education, skills and expertise for the mutual benefit of the organization, its customers and myself.
Digintel is a E-Commerce Service Working with a US Based Client currently engage in E-Commerce business on Amazon.
1) Budgeting and Forecasting of quarterly expenses.
2) Prepare Asset, Liabilities, Expense & Income accounts.
3) Entering payments & receipts of company’s in accounting software.
4) Verification of card transaction & refunds against orders placed in system.
5) Conduct margin analysis to identify actual profit and facts causing variances.
6) Reconciliation of credit card statements.
7) Prepare & finalize company's payroll.
8) Knowledge of income tax return of employees taxable income.
9) Record keeping.
⦁ Invoice receiving from different departments and its verification in respect of documentation like approved Purchase order, Inward Gate Pass, Inspection Note, and Goods Receipt Note.
⦁ Payable booking of invoices in computerized accounting system in a timely and efficient manner.
⦁ To verify shops sales according to their retail pro code and then book them in accounting software as receivables.
⦁ Making payments against the invoices received after applying sales tax and withholding tax calculation. Have sound knowledge of Sales Tax & Income tax returns
⦁ To prepare Cash Flow Statement on monthly basis.
⦁ Daily tracking payments as documents are signed from the internal department authorities as well as from the Brand managers.
⦁ To resolve any discrepancies identified by the internal audit team and rectify them to clear the payments from audit.
⦁ Dealing with vendors in respect of their payment schedule and to reconcile their ledgers with the company ledger.
⦁ Making bank reconciliation of different bank accounts.
⦁ Making cash payments against employee advance request, Employee travelling allowance and expense incurred by the employees for company’s work.
⦁ Manage data relating to fiscal year by organizing, sorting and placing it in files to make sure it remains accessible if needed in future.