To obtain an active position, where I will be able to contribute my skill, knowledge and experience towards organization’s growth.
I) Preparing and recording of all Funds transfer/Pay order letters of custom clearance at port, detail of Pay orders issued for refundable security. Follow up and arranging to get back these pay orders from supply chain in time.
ii) Preparing reconciliation all kind of Import purchases (pair and Value) wise against PO receiving report (ORMS) and actual costing (LC wise & PO wise).
iii) Reconciliation of 100% Cash Margin and advance to clearing agent (duly acknowledged by them).
iv) Making recon and pass the entries after verification of all imported related expenses. (freight and others etc)
v) Forward Booking against LCs.
vi) Identifying and implementing import related financial products which can reduce cost.
vii) Record the saving/ additional spent against forward booking rate vs LC retirement rate along with parity as compared to USD Vs RMB.
viii) Observe the forex market and identify the factors which have direct impact on USD & RMB like Inflows and outflows of USD, IMF payment plan & Foreign reserves of Pakistan.
ix) Reconciliation of all import related forecasted expenses upon receiving actual bills and the differences will be recorded in books before closing of each month.
x) Follow up with bank for settlement of LC Margin , Ensure to recover 100% held margin after LC retirement/cancel/amendment after coordination of Supply Chain and reconciliation of 100% Cash Margin and advance to clearing agent/Pay orders (duly acknowledged by them).
• Preparing Import Cost Sheet. (Estimated & Finalized)
• Correspondence with Banks, Customs Clearing Agent, Insurance Co. & Vendor (Relating LCs).
• Duty of preparing Working Capital Report (Presented on daily basis to Management).
• Daily Banks Status Report. (Receipts from Parties & Payment Plan)
• Monthly based Parties & Banks Reconciliation.
• Monitoring of Data Entry on SAP.
• Maintaining LCs, Insurance & Regulatory Files.
• Presenting Monthly Prices Report of Petroleum Products.
• Preparing Monthly Profit & Loss Statement.