Proven Solution Architect and PMP certified Project Manager with 14+ years of experience in management, design, development and deployments of highly scalable, Agile based ERP Systems & Enterprise Mobile Solutions. Extensive experience & Proficiency with n-tier application architecture-based web and mobile applications, design and development. Led large scale, matrix, and multi-cultured teams through multi-tiered, concurrent project life cycle with technical and management expertise in controlling project budgets; skilled in closing the gap between business requirements and technology with optimum, cost-controlled system plans and strategic direction. Skilled in a variety of Project Management software development platforms and tools, with qualified expertise in Java, .Net and Mobile technologies.
· Liaise with both the business and technology groups to successfully implement and manage the overall project direction and strategy.
· Automation and management of workforce through JIRA, TFS, Share Point, Dockers, Pipelines, Bit-Bucket.
· Manage permanent and ad-hoc teams (including contractors) to achieve project outcomes.
· Provide scalable, high-available and fault tolerant architectures for new & existing applications.
· Administer/Manage Salesforce, JIRA, Confluence, HipChat, Bit bucket and Amazon cloud servers.
· Develop prototype code for newly designed components, refactoring efforts, and core architectural frameworks and components.
· Develop and review project plans to ensure tasks and milestones are being achieved in a timely manner and ensuring the end to end requirements of project are being met as per the client's specifications.
· Proactively take measures to improve developer productivity through knowledge transfer, mentoring, coaching, and consistency as a Design Team.
· Provide tools and templates so that Application Developers can participate in and contribute to the application design process in a meaningful and valuable way, and can properly translate design artifacts.
· Work closely with client technical staff to ensure solutions adhere to client standards and fit their strategic enterprise architecture based on fault tolerant scalable Micro-services.
· Solution Architect and Team Leader for S&D Retail Solution of Centegy Technologies (Field Force Mobile Solution & Secondary Sales System).
· Major client includes FMCG groups of Pakistan & Offshore (Unilever Global, EFL, L’Oréal Middle East, P&G, Reckitt Benckiser Global etc.).
· Client business requirement technical assessment and Analysis.
· Design and development of Enterprise solution for Sales and Distribution System and Banking System.
· Design and development of Enterprise mobile frameworks for Android and Windows platforms.
· Change management, Impact Analysis and Assessment and Change implementation.
· Team management and Inter team Process and Scope management activities.
· Introducing new HCI based concepts in the UI/UX domain.
· Implementation of Development Patterns, Code Reviews in the domain of Enterprise mobile solutions.
· Source Management and Version & Release Mechanism Implementations.
· Integration with SAP/Oracle ERPs.
· Managing and coordinating with other business ERP modules for productions and management of single market dominating product.
· Managing and coordinating the business differences and their controlled handling in the product of S&D (Sales & Distribution) and Banking.
· Setting the vision and mission of the organization and aligning strategies to meet targets.
· Seek new business opportunities and strategic alliances with latest technology trends.
· Supervising and Leading the development staff in design and development of customized software development frameworks, and aligning it usage in different software projects and deployments.
· Developing Sun System products’-based proposals for organization and enterprises to meet their requirements.
· Customer relationship management and providing the customer with best possible solutions to their problems.
· Developing web-based information systems and aesthetically pleasing websites.
· Conducting training workshops for clients for introduction to latest technology trends and its implementation to meet the business solutions in effective way.
· Ensuring smooth usability of the systems after it has been deployed.
· Managing and maintain an environment of agility in design, development, testing and support services in software solutions.
· Assisting in design and implementation of SOP’s in achieving organizations goals and objectives.
· Arranging orientation session in the field of new technologies and patterns.