Experienced Search Engine Optimizer with a demonstrated history of working in the computer software industry.
and Guitar Playing.
Having Certification in:
Inbound Marketing From HubSpot Academy,
Google Ad Words From Google,
Android Development From Aptech,
Microsoft Office From Microsoft.
Strong media and communication professional with a Bachelor's degree focused in Computer Science from Sindh Maderstul Islam University.
They wanted optimization on very rich and ‘exact match’ competitive keywords search for their products, such as grc tools, risk management process, regulatory changes, audit management software, compliance management soutions etc. which were not in rankings.
• Increase the organic traffic 5% to 10%
• Keywords should be in top 30 or near to it.
• Increase lead form submissions, search visibility, organic keywords and searches from US
• 80% of their targeted keywords in top 20.
• Doubled their organic traffic.
• Lead submissions increased upto 50%
• They are now ranking on more than 1700 keywords which were initially 
• Ability to clearly understand companies’ vision, mission and strategic objectives and ensure the entire company understands the objectives through internal corporate marketing channels
• Support corporate objectives through an integrated content marketing plan mapping each product lines, revenue channels and customer segment with multi-channel digital marketing program including but not limited to Branding, PR communication, sales enablement, MARCOM, database marketing, trade shows, marketing automation, SEM, web site design/management, demand and enterprise lead generation
• Get a clear understanding of the customer type –segment and channel and develop go to market planning strategy, messaging and value proposition
• Create awareness of and interaction with the 360factors brand through strategic and engaging social media campaigns
• Monitoring and analyzing running campaigns and do optimizations accordingly.
• Quarterly Strategies and Planning with weekly reporting.
• Work with Digital Marketing Manager to refine social media strategy and best practices
• Assist in managing social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Flickr, YouTube) and editorial calendar to ensure content is timely, relevant, and engaging
• Prepare weekly updates and reports to track growth and success rates of campaigns
• Keep up to date and informed on new social media trends and adapt accordingly
• Identify leaders and influencers (internal/external) and engage them in brand activities
• Assist with website copywriting, proofing, and updating as needed
• Executing and Monitoring Social Media and Adwords Campaigns and take corrective actions and optimization accordingly.
• Ensure that all websites and internet properties under your influence have been technically optimized to attract and engage those visitors that closely match the agreed profile of the target audience
• Create the necessary technical architecture
• Build systems and protocols internally that ensure all content is optimized across all platforms and user experiences (websites, mobile, social, video, blogs, retail portals etc.)
• Help set, and work to, performance indicators for SEO that everyone understands, and which complement overall marketing and business objectives
• Promote both offsite and onsite activities and also the interactions that build ranking, profile and traffic