I am a technically sophisticated IT Professional who brings 13 years of experience in network/hardware engineering, project management, technical product, and sales management field. I am well-versed in wide variety of professional system support and solution-based IT services, including, monitoring, configuration, troubleshooting, and maintenance of operating systems. I have completed Graduation in Arts from Allama Iqbal Open University in 2007. Furthermore, my training and certifications includes Diploma in Computer Hardware from Festoon College, Linux Administration from Comsats, Diploma in Information Technology from Technocrats College and MCSE Training from Fox-Tech Computer College.
My key skills include, software quality assurance, network management, process improvement, IT management and
security, networks/security engineering, computer programming, automation software engineering, policy implementation, problem analysis, and troubleshooting.
I am currently engaged with Awan Sports Industries (PVT) Ltd as IT Manager where I am responsible for infrastructure systems including routers, switches, servers, workstations, web and other applications. Succeed network infrastructure in the unit's virtual environment and complete submit trouble tickets for network issues. Explain end users on basic software, hardware and peripheral device operation and troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnose and solve hardware/software faults. Attached is my resume which showcases my progressive experience and successful track record for leading successful initiatives. My professional background and great work exposure coupled with an excellent track record makes me an ideal candidate for executive roles. As such, I would welcome a discussion regarding opportunities with your organization that fit my background. Please feel free to contact me by phone or email.
• Recommend information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating the organization’s anticipated outcomes, identify problems, evaluate trends and anticipate requirements.
• Successfully install as well as upheld and repaired desktop PCs, laptops, printers and peripheral hardware and effectively control project, status reports and resolve issues on all IT Projects.
• Initiate cross team collaboration as well as improve project scope, success criteria, risks, issues and alignment plans.
• Resourcefully install and maintain LAN/WAN/MAN, Directory Servers, MS exchange servers, cisco routers & switches, ERP servers, firewall & mail gateway hardware or software technologies and successfully resolve connectivity issues and sustain data.
• Efficaciously organize and maintain security controls for infrastructure systems including routers, switches, servers, workstations, web and other applications.
• Maintain the highest levels of security by constantly evaluating new technologies and initiating security infrastructure upgrades as needed, including firewall upgrade and remote management technologies.
• Succeed network infrastructure in the unit's virtual environment and complete submit trouble tickets for network issues.
• Explain end users on basic software, hardware and peripheral device operation and troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnose and solve hardware/software faults.
• Responsible for installing and configuring different Windows Servers and using different problem solving and troubleshooting skills to resolve issues with the company’s server and computer systems.
• Configure, manage, and automate backup policies to work database backups according to backup and recovery policy.
• Manage CCTV DVRs Server for up to date live recording by Panasonic Sony CCD,IR Night Vision Color camera.
• Skillfully developed, redesign, and maintained network, LAN, and WAN sites. Managed network devices security, including access control, control plane security, and firewalls site to site VPN, and resolve LAN and WAN issues.
• Responsible for the connection, arrangement, and preservation of networking equipment, shifting customer traffic, migrations and load sharing.
• Documented all work progress, including any errors or outstanding issues from nightly conversions, and provided status updates to management and team members.
• Established, executed, and retained network infrastructure, tested network performance and assured stable connection across all work stations.
• Standardized network devices to encouraged troubleshooting procedures and educated on network topology.
• Provided on-site assistance to end users pertaining to the installation, troubleshooting, and support of their computer applications and network devices.
• Troubleshoot and resolved technical issues with operating systems, hardware, software, and network connectivity.
• Routinely handled help desk support and remote support tasks and created guidelines and device lists all computer and software support for client sites.
• Performed maintenance of personal computers and peripheral equipment, identifying problems and providing appropriate solutions.
• Handled entire IT operations of group M Agencies Mindshare, Maxus, MEC and M-connect.; business partnership to align with global IT goals, strategic planning, monthly reporting, achieve annual KPI, SOX compliance, ensuring SLA’s, IT procurement, multi-million budget & planning, ERP & BI roll-out.