- Inventory Management
- Inventory Management Software
- Inventory control standards and processes.
- Administrative Duties
- Creative Team Leadership
- Vehicle & Transportation
- Ware House Management
- Administrative support
- Report writing
- Diary management - Stock Maintenance
- Store Keeping
- Public Relations
- Documentation/Data Entry
- Hardware Inventory
- Safety Measures for Fire
- Office management
- Minute taking
- Warehouse operations.
- Warehouse safety.
1. Maintains records, prepares reports relative to the work.
2. Determines items and quantities of stock to be purchased and maintained.
3. Stocks materials according to a prescribed inventory system (Inventory Management System).
4. Establishes standards and methods for packaging and storing supplies and materials.
5. Unpacks incoming goods and wraps and packs outgoing goods.
6. Maintains catalogs of available stock items.
7. Selects, administers, and documents progressive and corrective disciplinary measures.
8. Monitoring the quality, quantity, cost and efficiency of the movement and storage of goods.
9. Keep track of stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and performance evaluation.
10. Maintain various Warehouse activities.
11. Raising the purchase order according to the requirement.
12. Microsoft Dynamics ERP.
13.Coordination with Other departments.
1. Maintained warehouse discipline / Security and cleaning.
2. Maintained a record of / temperature attendance/ Leave and shifts of staff and supervisors.
3. Maintained stock issuance and stock return record physically and through ERP.
4. Conducting of internal and external audit.
5. Preparation and delivery of all orders in time.
6. Invoicing of sales orders through ERP.
7. Maintenance of vehicle including/cleaning and washing.
8. Maintained a record of vehicle refueling and oil change.
9. Maintaining a record of office equipment/ petty cash and local purchase.
10. Preparing of gate pass through ERP.
11. Maintained salary and TADA record of staff.
12. Responsible of staff accommodation and food.
13. Maintained record of all utility bills.
13. Achieve targets set by the Procurement and Inventory Manager.
14. Liaise and build relationships with key vendor contacts in order to receive timely
And accurate information in regards to product availability.
15. Monitor overall stock levels and escalate overstock/under-stock situations. This will require high level forecasting reviews including historical and future sales data. Work across departments to co-ordinate forecast and supply plans.
16. Direct and co-ordinate immediate Team’s efforts to ensure optimum inventory availability and minimal stock risk.
17. Ensure the company’s legal requirements are met with respect to the purchase.
And transportation of goods.
18. Manage the company’s inventory assets, coordinating the return of all stocks.
19. Lead the Procurement and Inventory Team in best practice Inventory and Order Management process.
20. Vendor invoice/issuance vouchers processing/ Filing, documentation.
21. Meeting and greeting clients and visitors to the office.
22. Updating, processing and filing of all documents.
23. Creating and modifying documents using Microsoft Office.
24. Raising of purchase orders/sales orders.
25. Updating & maintain the holiday, absence and training records of staff.
26. Monitoring inventory, office stock and ordering supplies as necessary.
27. Faxing, printing, photocopying, filing and scanning.
28. Handling incoming / outgoing calls, correspondence and filing.
29. Supervising the work of office juniors and assigning work for them.
30. Meeting and greeting clients and visitors to the office.
31. High level of accuracy and attention to detail
32. Ability to effectively execute on decisions in a fast-paced environment.
33. Ability to multi-task and adapt to changing priorities in a dynamic business environment
34. Strong intellectual ability and interpersonal skills.
35. Ability to work well in a team environment.
36. Ability to take initiative and work with minimal supervision