A self-motivated and consistent individual equipped with sound communication skills, seeking a more challenging role in a career based organization where I can learn and implement professional skills gained so far in my career. I posses “to do” attitude and love to accomplish assigned tasks in time with zeal to the best of organization`s benefit.
Working as Project Engineer-Mechanical at project Warsak Canal System KPK "Up-gradation of Existing 250 Cusec Pumping Unit". Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Preparation of work schedules, supervision of
fabrication/manufacturing, epoxy application, laying and
hydrotesting of 68” Diameter MS pipeline for canal.
• Procurement, coordination and supervision of 250 Cusec
water pumping unit manufacturing.
• Inspection of Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) of pumps, delivery
at site and installation.
• Close coordination with International manufacturer of pumps,
identifying potential problems and killing the queries to meet
the project timelines.
• Attending meetings with Irrigation department Govt. of KPK
and consultant NESPAK for resolution of project issues.
• Delegate tasks to team members according to their individual
• Preparation of IPCs, submission and follow up for payments as
per project agreement.
• Processing of subcontractor and supplier’s bills after
verification of quantity and quality of work.
• Ensuring smooth running of activities. Monitoring of activities
and ensuring compliance with the applicable codes, approved
specifications and drawings.
• Maintain budgets and make adjustments according to needs
as they arise.
• Track performance and analyze the completion of key goals.
Worked as Assistant Engineer Costing and Proposal MEP works. Responsibilities included but not limited to:
• Extracting BOQ from MEP drawings, BOQ Pricing, Costing,
estimation/rate analysis and tender preparation and
• Arranging quotations, preparing cost comparisons, technical
evaluation and procurement of materials and engineering
• Preparation material submittal logs and procurement
• Organize meetings with project stake holders to streamline the
• Material inspection visits and negotiations with vendors.
• Developing project plans, finding critical activities, monitoring
of material deliveries and related issues.
Developing weekly and monthly project reports, preparation
of go ahead plans.
Worked as Trainee Engineer at Aiwan-e-Quad-e-Azam Lahore
project. During job key responsibilities were:
• Installation of Packaged type Air Conditioning units of varying
capacity (15RT - 45RT)
• Fabrication, installation, inspection and erection of HVAC
• Fire Fighting system which includes installation of pipelines,
inspection and Hydro-testing/flushing according to the
standards of NFPA.
• Coordination with clients and Consultants.
• Ensuring resource availability and allocation at SITE within
time to accomplish projects smoothly.
• Strategic planning and its execution.
• Prepare and analyze daily and monthly production reports.
• Corrective maintenance.
• Quality improvement, minimize and recycling of scrap.
It was a post qualification training extending over two months.
Here I learned about:
• Basics of procurement and project Management.
• Manufacturing Processes.
• Industrial culture/environment.
During internship I learned about:
Machining division, Tractor Assembly Plant and Quality control department.