• Dealing with all procurement related matters of packaging.• Negotiation with suppliers to achieve the best value.• Monitoring the inventory of paper and poly bags on daily basis and keeping them under control as per policy guidelines.• Prepare monthly schedule for paper and poly bags.• Control of stock level of packaging materials and monitoring the supply chain based on the cement dispatch trend.• Communicate with suppliers for smooth dispatch of sacks.• To lodge the claims against Burstage and Rejections of Poly/Paper bags.• Maintain the monthly claims status and circulate to higher management.• Maintain the FOC bags status on monthly basis.• Finalization of artworks of BCL brands with the collaboration of marketing department.
Dealing with all procurement related matters of packaging.
Negotiation with suppliers to achieve the best value.
Monitoring the inventory of paper and poly bags on daily basis and keeping them under control as per policy guidelines.
Prepare monthly schedule for paper and poly bags.
Control of stock level of packaging materials and monitoring the supply chain based on the cement dispatch trend.
Communicate with suppliers for smooth dispatch of sacks.
To lodge the claims against Burstage and Rejections of Poly/Paper bags.
Maintain the monthly claims status and circulate to higher management.
Maintain the FOC bags status on monthly basis.
Finalization of artworks of BCL brands with the collaboration of marketing department.
• Collection of Quotations – emails for RFQs.
• Compilation of Quotations in form of Comparative Statements.
• Negotiation with Suppliers.
• Drafting of Award Letters / Contracts / Others Documentation for Management approval.
• Filling of Documents.
• Database Management.
• Up-gradation in Database (KPIs Monitoring, Weekly Monthly Reporting etc.).
• Preparation of documents / memos for approval by management.
• Follow-up on documents dispatched for management approval.
• To receive Store Purchase Indent (SPI) from site through “ERP” System.
• Preparation of Request for Quotation’s (RFQ’s) of Electrical & Production Department (Local & Imports) of all plants in ERP after vendor’s selection.
• Floating of RFQ’s to relevant vendors.
• Coordination with technical team (Site) against queries by vendors.
• Collection of information/data from site and share the same to vendors.
• Collection of Quotations from Vendors and filing with original case.
• Follow-up of all RFQ’s according to schedule.
• Preparation of Comparative Statement (CS) in ERP System within due date.
• Dispatch of Cases to relevant plants for technical evaluation.
• Organizing the record of all cases with remarks.
• Sample collection from vendors.
• Telephonic conversation with Vendors regarding validity, prices and follow-up.
• Preparation of payments and related vouchers.
• Preparation of receipt vouchers.
• Petty cash payments and reconciliation.
• Bank reconciliation statements preparation for all bank accounts. Printing and filing of reconciliations.
• Utility bills payment and recording.
• Maintaining record of owner's personal account.
• Assistance to audit team.
• Processing the salary of employees through online banking.
• Maintaining proper records for receivables and payables and dealing with them in a timely manner.
• Maintaining all the hard and soft files of the finance department;
• Assistance to senior management with preparation of various finance related reports from time to time.
• Journal entries of all transactions via Quick Book Soft and making monthly, semi-annually reports.