I did my work for take to our company at the top level here are some strategies to make it much more better .
(1) A skilled communicator able to maintain cultural sensitivity, establish rapport with members of diverse groups, and promote team cohesiveness.
(2) Highly organized and independent able to effectively coordinate tasks to accomplish projects with timeliness and creativity.
(3) An organized, detail-oriented, and conscientious self-starter, able to strategize and prioritize effectively to accomplish multiple tasks and stay calm under pressure.
(4) Flexible and analytical with a keen eye for details skilled at synthesizing and editing information to achieve overall objectives.
(5) An effective leader, skilled in enlisting the support of all team members in aligning with project and organizational goals.
(6) High-energy, confident professional with an infectious enthusiasm for technology.
Particular strength in bridging cultural gaps among people through education and interpersonal relations
As a Branch Manager
Here two shifts works one side was the portion for girls and second was boys..
Apron, Napkin etc was prepared..
I was so learned