BS (hons) Accounting and Finance, previous working in Nestle Pakistan, as a Transport Assistant also engaged in soft skills training, have strong interpersonal and negotiating skills and export in team building and channel development and professional who believe in executions of plans accounting to strategies. Always looking for new challenges and opportunities to prove the skills.
• Transport Operations
• Vendor Management
• Supply Chain Transposition related Solutions
• Plans for Transposition cost saving with Transport Manager, enumerating and recommending available marketing options and features
• Vehicles Tracking and check the aspect time for arrival and Information to Planing team for labor plan.
• Coordinate with Operations team for sport to save the halting time.
• Create the document for shipment ship to and sold to document and report to head office.
• Always achieve 95% transport KPIs
• Check the delivery time form Factory to distribution
• Create the shipment number against the Vehicles size distance and freight.
• Prepare documents such as a halting report, reason of halting and arrival time
• Check the inbound and outbound Vehicles transit vehicles.
As an Internee reviewer in Nestle Distribution center, provided maintain records of inventory, damages stock and pilferage stock. Make its report and show to the Control manager. Making the cost report of Distribution center and its budget. Check the total assets and its deprecation cost.
Make a Finance report all over the Nestle Pakistan business and make a ratio analysis reports.
• Collection of cash against instaallments, down payments of sale of motorcar on installment and cash sales.
• Collection received from service and sales of spare parts.
• Enter all collection in its proper account in SMIS and deposit in bank timely.
• Maintenance of provisional receipt books record
• Maintenance of showroom expanses in available limits.
• Record all expanses in its proper head and send to head office.
• Send various reports timely as required to head office and showroom manager on defaulters, collection and deposits.
• Monitor showroom assets and stock.
• At the time of installments sale assessment of customer via verbal discussion with customer and installment sale file data and match all date as per SOP of installment sale and make invoice timely