Dedicated and enthusiastic professional with over seven years experience in field of environment conservation and community development.
Extensive experience managing projects from the requirements
gathering phase to completion. Highly skilled in tracking details, communicating deadlines, and followingup with internal and external partners to ensure ontime completion within budget.
Ability and interest in learning from the field and different plateforms
Proven expertise in establishing rapport and building trust with communities from a variety of backgrounds.
Ability to partner across departments to meet the needs of project.
• Participate in the training workshops to be organized by AF for its Field Staff and to get particularly trained in the correct understanding and filling of all sections of the CAPI.
• Responsible for targeting (data collection) survey at their assigned level.
• Will be responsible for 5 Supervisors (teams)Supervise team for data collection and Monitor field activities
• Get well familiar with the following NSER Guidelines that describe guidelines for Supervisors, Area Coordinators, Enumerators and procedures on how to fill the conduct data collection exercise;
• Supervise and ensure the quality of the data collected and conduct spot checks in the field
• Liaison with Different stakeholders for the smooth lineup of activities
• be responsible for three different phases of the data collection process:
• Preparation for data collection (survey) in the field; Execution of the survey;
• Social Mobilization and Communication activities;
• Completion of the survey;
• Review of monitoring reports and resolve any issue raised by Monitoring firm.
Over see smooth cash flow
o Develop Livelihood Development Plans through a consultative process for the fisher communities at the respective sites
o Conduct a Participatory Training and Needs Assessment (TNA) in collaboration with Coordinator Training and Capacity Building
o Develop Livelihood Development Plans based on community consultations and market studies
o Establish market linkages for promotion of community products to explore opportunities for revenue generation
o Establish linkages with stakeholders and organizations (Social Welfare Department, District Government, Livestock Extension Department, Sindh Fisheries Department, Sindh Wildlife Department, Sindh Forest Department) to develop a network for promoting community livelihoods
o Organize Health & Hygiene Sessions for Community as well organize free medical camps for Fisher folks
o Write activity reports, progress reports, event reports and any other required by the project
o Develop weekly and monthly work plans for effective implementation of the project interventions.
o Ensure optimum utilization of the project funds and timely delivery of technical and financial deliverables concerning the project interventions.