Being a master degree holder in History (Social Sciences), i have an experience of more than 4 years in hands. Being the coordinator of a Network, i have been involved and contributed in various ways, which includes coordination with local and international organizations. Handling the communication and correspondence with government departments. Writing and reviewing research works done under the umbrella of the network. I have been solely handling the secretariat of the Network (Balochistan Development Network). I have been dissiminating emails and also looking after the social media (twitter) handle of the Network.
I have been responsible for organizing events under the Network.
I have been managing and maintaining the data base.
During my tenure as Coordinator of Balochistan Development Network, the member surged from 18 to 34 organizations working in Balochistan.
Research work, making questionaires, report writings, are few of the core competencies which i posses.
Directly report to the chairman/president of BDN.
• Drafting and processing correspondence and communication.
• Handling incoming and outgoing Emails.
• Keeping soft copies and hard copies of all the necessary documents.
• Keeping and maintaining the database of key stakeholders/Member organizations of the network.
• Supporting the organization of events tasks and logistical requirements.
• Drafting and reviewing Research proposals.
• Planning and Coordination of BDN with Government and other entities.
• Looking after the finances of the Network.
• Ensuring the implementation of the policies of the Network as given in its laws.
• Managing the communication of the Network through media and social media.
• Keeping updated record and creating report of the activities done under the umbrella of the Network.
• Supporting and facilitating the idea of expanding the membership and outreach of the Network.
• Facilitate meetings, prepare and disseminate meeting minutes
• Manage correspondence of BDN.
• Regularly gather and manage resources/data related to BDN scope of work
• Liaise with BDN committee(s) and facilitate when and as advised
• Facilitate development of publications regarding BDN
• Develop profile of network and update as advised by the chairman/president
• Facilitate the process of website development and regular update of BDN activities.
• Facilitate BDN Membership fee and other agreed contributions from the members for smooth functioning of BDN
• Facilitate BDN retreats and assist entire processes
• Participate/represent BDN in meetings/events as advised by the BDN chairman/president
• Discharge other responsibilities assigned time to time by the BDN chairman.
• My job responsibilities were related to collecting and analyzing data and writing reports accordingly.
• I was assigned the task to pin point the challenges and come up with suitable and doable way outs for bringing a considerable change in educating the street children.
• My task further includes providing councelling to the parents of these street children and motivating them to enroll their kids in schools.
. Drawing up the time lines through weekly and monthly work plans for the team of volunteers to ensure timely results.
. Maintaining the database about the visits at field, interviews conducted and maintaining a Method regarding means of verification.
. Maintaining a seperate data base regarding the successes achieved so far, bottle necks on implementation of project, details of the meetings with the beneficiaries of the project.
. Drafting success stories, case studies and going through research papers so that upto the mark implementation be ensured.
. Conducting Periodic review meetings withe the senior management, updating the sub ordinating team about the decisions taken and applying the same on the ground.
. Conducting regular community meetings and reporting the views and concerns or short coming to the management.
. Ensuring equilibrium between genders as far as the benefits of the project are concern.
. Analyzing data and maikng reports based on charts, graphs and describing the same in writings.
. Leading presentations at organizational level during review meetings.
. Coordination with the Education Department and heads of various schools to brief them about the the concept of the Project (Tehzeeb) and what possible outcome may be achieved.
. working as a bridge between the Government Departments and the managemnet of JDU.
. Maintaining a seperate data base regarding the successes achieved so far, bottle necks on implementation of project, details of the meetings with the beneficiaries of the project