I have Hand on Experience on following Cisco Appliances in Real Time Environment as well as
• Basic Configuration of Cisco switches at Beginner level to professional level done Different labs on real time environment as well as simulators during my Cisco CCNA(R&S) & CCNP(R&S) Training
• Knowledge of VLANs
• Also done different Security labs such as (port security, VLAN Hopping, ARP poisoning, DHCP attacks, PVLAN attacks) during my Cisco CCNA(Security) Training
• Basic Configuration of Cisco routers at Beginner level to professional level done Different labs on real time environment as well as simulators my Cisco CCNA(R&S) AND CCNP (R&S) Training
• The Labs that should be done during training (Static Routing, Dynamic Routing, Router
RIP, IGRP Protocol, EIGRP Protocol, OSPF Protocol, BGP Protocol)
All these Labs are done on the GNS3
• Also having knowledge of NAT / ACLs
• Security purpose knowledge of VPNs / IPS / IDPS
• Knowledge of Firewalls
• Basic Configuration of Cisco ASA Firewalls at Beginner level done labs on real time environment during my Cisco CCNA(Security) Training
• Managing Camera Control Unit (Panasonic Remote Operation Panel AK HRP200) and its operations.
• Troubleshooting to ensure smooth broadcast operations.
• Maintained Linux based servers on all DVGs (Digital Video Graphics Systems)
• Support to all Virtual Cameras and maintain tracking of Character on virtual cameras.
• Responsible of connectivity of Ticker Application and Lower Thirds.
• Manage operations of Infuse Chroma Keyer for all Virtual Cameras.
• Support to our clients of Maestro Software.
• Worked in a team-coordinated effort to ensure inventory needs were met and budgets were adhering to.
• Maintained Database and share drive.
• Report to head of department on daily basis about all the activities and issues to provide better framework.