To be associated with a firm, that provides career development opportunities and to contribute in its progress through my knowledge and skill.
To secure a promising position that offers both a challenge and a good opportunity for growth.
- Creates and implement project plans by business requirements and with the help of domain experts.
- Create and manage work breakdown structures (WBS) to be used for future efforts.
- Update the project plan daily, including deliverables, dependencies, assignments and outcomes.
- Manage multiple concurrent projects throughout their full lifecycle, from business analysis through project start-up, execution, completion and wrap-up.
- Obtain approval on the proposed scope and prioritisation changes.
- Continuously keep the project team informed as to the project’s purpose, background, scope, requirements, and important issues.
- Prepare communication plan and project reports to key stakeholders to provide updates on activities and deliverables, as well as significant changes, risks and mitigation strategies.
- Conduct stakeholder meetings.
- Identify and manage overall project dependencies and ensure project deliverables stay on time and target.
- Identify project risks and critical paths and manage mitigation process with project team and stakeholders.
- Carefully and successfully balance the Project Triangle.
- Follow the development process and project management best practices, and drive their continuous improvement;
- Identify, appropriately escalate, and ensure resolution of issues.
- Accomplish department and organization missions by completing related tasks as needed.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Leading the design, debugging, coding and maintenance of applications built on oracle and
- Sofware development in oracle apex.
- Partner with internal resources to define and implement process improvements.
- Build and support internal solutions while conducting systems analysis, design, coding, testing and troubleshooting of new and existing applications.
- Gather input and requirements from technical staﬀ, end-users and management.
- Complete projects and task as assigned.
- Performed quality assurance, system integration and user acceptance testing facilitating on-time, on-budget and acclaimed “go-live” of application implementations for up to 200 users.
Design and develop database applicaton using SQL Plus, Pl / SQL.
Design the database structure for an Applicaton.
Generate reports of data.
Develop schemas, tables, triggers, indexes, sequences, constraints, functons, procedures.
Write clear codes and prepare coding documentatons.
Create, edit and delete schema objects.
Oracle database applicaton scriptng.
Create and modify PL/SQL packages.
Oracle database installaton and confguraton of 10g, 11g
1. Provides assistance in the use of personal computer hardware, software, and specialized mainframe technology or operates a multi-platform computer environment or monitors the production scheduling, execution, and successful completion of production jobs;
2. Sets up and configures desktop computers, peripherals and accounts assigning security level;
3. Installs software and installs and repairs hardware and peripherals;
4. Tests programs;
5. Troubleshoots, diagnoses problems, implements corrective action procedures within prescribed guidelines and/or escalates to other technical resources as appropriate;
6. Maintains systems, databases and web pages;
7. Administers user accounts;
8. Designs and produces basic reports;
9. Sets up and submits production jobs and edits and debugs computer output;
10. Transfers computer files between platforms;
11. Provides basic troubleshooting, repair and maintenance for computer equipment (e.g.microcomputers, disk drives, and laser printers) and may assist with testing personal computers and peripherals on a network to diagnose, hardware versus software
12. Acts as a customer liaison for the computing operation, communicating, resolving, and/or initiating the resolution of problems and concerns;
13. Arranges for distribution of output to customer;
14. Maintains records;
15. Contributes to unit goals by accomplishing related duties as required.