More than 7 years' experience in operation sales division portfolio profitability development, team building project management, product marketing and management, and producing maximum profitability using forecasting negotiation skill.
Joined in 2007 Mc Donald's as trainee Manager Promoted as 2nd Assistant Manager.
Currently working in Metro Cash Carry since 2008 joined as Assistant Department Manager and promoted as Department Manager, now promoted as Customer Manager (Key Account Management) in Portfolio Development
Corporate sales manager
Key Work EXPERIENCE
Customer Manager: (Sales Division Key Account Management (HoReCa)
Metro Cash & Carry Faisalabad
Job purpose: Portfolio Development by developing the business of Key Customers with MCC PK by increasing sales, margin , profitability, and frequency of the Key Customers.
• Increase the number of the new buying customer (activation)& increasing own portfolio turnover, some specific departments sales
• Enhance market knowledge consistently in order to have METRO adapt its strategy accordingly Customer (analysis)
• Customer file maintenance, implement and follow the Strategy defined by the TGMs (Target Group Managers), Set up sales objectives Gap analysis.
• Customer visit Preparation (How Part & Need Analysis)
• Organize the follow-up of each “negotiation“ in order to check if the commitments are respected by the Key Customer as well as by METRO, existing customer visits, visit follow up, provide business solution
Department Manager checkout, F&V Customer services, (operation Division)
Job purpose: Managing all activities related to profitability, cash dealing, team management and Customer service
• Reconciling of reports from GMS with cash and credit, scheduling of cashier
• Management of check out which will include Cash tills and End control
• Coach and train team members on existing and new concepts,
• Monitor performance of all team members in order to identify the difference between expected level of productivity and actual productivity by transaction count per man hour
• Keep a conducive and learning environment among all team members in order to ensure a healthy, friendly, productive and supportive environment.
• Presentation: products, signage, promotions, mass merchandizing
• Inventory management, working different stock related lists
• “Plano gram implementation”: lay-out, Gap checking