I am a highly motivated and results-oriented Accounting & Finance Specialist who brings along over 03 years of experience analyzing and preparing financial reports, budgeting, and forecasting. I am highly skilled in accounting areas such as cost control principals, ledger analysis, financial reports, budgeting, auditing practices and economic regulations. I possess the ability to collaborate with financial professionals across dynamic organizations to share progress, report financial activities, interpret financial information, identify methods for revenue or operational improvement, and lead cross-functional teams to exceed objectives. I have completed Master of Business Administration in Finance from Air University, Islamabad
My key skills include financial modeling, financial & management reporting, variance analysis, costing, budget & forecasting, staff training & development, financial ERP implementation (MS dynamics NAV), risk assessment, stakeholder management, policies & process development, office administration, accounting skills, financial best practices, bank reconciliation, data analysis and communication skills.
- Managing company financials.
- Preparing payroll.
- Calculation, deduction and submission of taxes on Salaries.
- Petty cash management.
- Monthly closing of office utilities report.
- Working with developers on development of financial ERP.
- Managing a software project.
- Opening and closing members’ accounts in Dynamics AX.
- Recording daily sales data in MS excel.
- Generate members’ accounts activities with outstanding balances.
- Checking each member's account for membership charges.
- Posting Journal Voucher adjustments in Dynamics AX. Verifying POS receipts & blue vouchers.
- Sorting all the blue vouchers and recording all posted and missing bills.
- Checking daily cash summary report to verify coupon amount and return entries amounts.
- Reporting all the mistakes/rectifications to the concerned sales center.
- Recording cash food bills differences in Excel.
- Recording all the sales return entries before submission for rectification.
- Verifying and updating sales return data once rectified.
- Verifying cash deposit receipts with Z-reports of different centers and depositing daily cash to the bank.
- Collecting, disbursing and maintaining petty cash records.
- Tip counting bi-weekly.
- Working with Excel to compare member account activity.
- Was a Floor warden as well so, managed drills, meetings with RSOs etc.
Delivered trainings to the developers on the domain knowledge of accounting processes and new features of Microsoft Dynamics NAV, as well as implement and test ERP features to ensure accuracy and efficiency, while delivering report to Product Manager.
Generate cash flow projections, financial analysis, and statutory financial accounts and revise systems to assure compliance with policies, plans, and procedures by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances. Attract new clients by maintaining state-of-the-art compliance programs, bringing compliance recognition to the company, and providing leadership in the industry. Efficiently direct and appraise work of juniors and semi-seniors to ensure compliance with risk management policies, and regulatory requirements.
• Served as a Freelancer and utilized development skills to create bid on software projects, communicate with clients/customers, attain and assign project to developers, and deliver to the client.
• Drove all efforts to meet financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
• Functioned in close collaboration with software development team on the Accounting transactions processes, and facilitate development team in executing and presenting report to the Product Manager.