I am a highly accomplished and strategically agile HR Manager with 12 years’ experience and deep knowledge in areas of performance and human capital management, HR policies, employee relations, training, and development within textile and Garments. Certified Senior Professional ® with deep expertise in Compensation & Benefits areas such as Total Rewards Program Design & Implementation, STI & LTI, Job Grading & Pay Scale, Job Family Mapping Framework (HAYS), Job Evaluation & Analysis based on Hays. Conducting Salary Surveys, Pay Benchmarking, Competition Analysis & Peer Group Market Pricing and Pay Positioning). Known for peer group regarding Employee/Labor Relations (unionized & non-unionized), also possess acute skills in Mediation, IR, Office Administration, Social Corporate Responsibility, and Factory Management. Demonstrate ability to motivate executive business partners, managers, cross-functional groups, and teams to deliver business outstanding results within SME and multi-national business environments.
My key skills include Talent Acquisition & Retention, Recruiting & Staffing Initiatives, Employee & Labour Laws, Safety Culture / Change Initiative, Internal Process Improvement, Change Management & OD, HR Policies & Procedures, Office Administration, Corporate HR Governance, Staff & Guest Security and Retrenching of Cost
Currently I am engaged with Denim Clothing Company, as a Group Manager Process Control (HR and Compliance), where I delivered HR services and products in the area of employee recognition, communication, management of employee’s and assistance programs that reinforce business strategy, improve satisfaction balanced with organization investment. Attached is my resume which showcases my progressive experience and successful track record for leading successful initiatives. My professional background and great industrial exposure coupled with an excellent track record makes me an ideal candidate for executive roles.
Steered efforts towards leading the Compensation & Benefits, Human Resource Information system (HRIS) and HR Operations and served as a Subject Matter Expert on all C&B topics; developed Managerial Staff through succession planning and panel conferences.
Supervise monthly and year-end activities, and payment reconciliations with local Government Agencies; also review positioning of job on need basis using job mapping techniques. Collaborate for all staff related matters, direct all aspects of payroll operations. Determine, negotiate, and agree on in-house quality procedures, standards and specifications; also steer efforts towards investigating/recording incidents, accidents, complaints and cases of ill health. Produce internal health and safety policies/strategies; strengthen the COC Audits (Wal-Mart, Primark, Inditex, H&M, Celio, George, and Mango).
• Worked synergistically with senior management to ensure effective counseling and disciplinary practices. Strategized and planned Manpower and budgets in partnership with Finance; also managed the HR audits and assignments.
• Delivered HR services and products in the area of employee recognition, communication, management of employee’s and assistance programs that reinforce business strategy, improve satisfaction balanced with organization investment.
• Ensured strategic partner with line leaders to drive Talent Development process for retention and professional development; also conducted training programs for meeting development needs and creating a learning environment.
• Designed general HR policies with focus on continuous improvement and advising employees on the same from time to time. Improved employee satisfaction in all spheres of the organization via employee engagement programs.
• Developed H&S manuals and procedures, and conduct Gap Analysis vis-à-vis Environmental Health and Safety and formulate the report also designed document records.
Provided the full spectrum of HR services (resourcing, compensation and benefits, performance management, talent management, learning and development, career development etc.), fostered organizational culture to create value and raise employee engagement.
Directly supervised employee counseling programs, Reviewed annual Human Resource, and salary budget with CC members; also delivered sterling support in achieving annual goals and objective setting exercises. Played key role in teams as a change agent with a track record of success in enhancing organizational results.
• Developed and documented comprehensive HR policies; collaborated with the business leaders to ensure proactive support for business growth and maintained the overall alignment with local HR strategies and policies.
• Liaised with the respective Center of Expertise (COEs) and line manager on all employee matters; provided advice to management on specific employee issues & labor laws and represented HR on Internal labor Relation issues.
• Designed corporate training matrix, implemented training strategy through class room as well as on the job trainings; conducted Orientation of new hires with focus on know-how and culture settlement with the company.
Restructured the group HR Department covering 18000 employees, end to end HR operations, administration, policies, and procedures from Graze; also developed and devised talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans, and System operating procedures.
Supervised and maintained misconduct records and disciplinary proceedings to ensure the stringent formulation of compliance. Collaborated directly with Government Departments for inspection and book keeping, conducted compliance audits, ascertained safe working practices and potential hazards to configure that the equipment is installed correctly/safely; also conducted trainings on Fire Fighting and First Aid.
• Trained all levels of staff on performance management and systems; also designed and developed effective Procedures and Policies against International Standards, accompanied by local policies according to the Labor Laws.
• Devised system operating procedures of Human Resource Management System (HRMS) viz. Rules of Hiring & Firing, Documentation, Training & Development, Recruitment, overtime, half-day leave, late coming fines & penalties.
• Oversaw the preparation, analysis, negotiation, and review of contracts related to the purchase or sale of equipment, materials, supplies, products, or services. Actively collaborated with Government Bodies and Labor Department and H&S.